Nike Air VaporMax

(wishful thinking)
Lucky - No updates on my iDs since the 22nd 
ohwell.gif

Contemplating letting go of my Asphalts, OGs, or Pale Greys to make room for the Nikelabs. Don't need four pairs of these haha. Just unsure of which ones to let go. Plus I have a solid black ID coming.

Last edited:
Nice, not a single boutique or Nike store in Chicago received them. Niketown CHI and Nike Running store employees told me NY/ LA only 

I think Nike Grove in LA also got Labs. In EU a lot of boutiques had them in store

Contemplating letting go of my Asphalts, OGs, or Pale Greys to make room for the Nikelabs. Don't need four pairs of these haha. Just unsure of which ones to let go. Plus I have a solid black ID coming.

OGs.

i have a pair and im not even that big a fan of them. lol.

Man those GR triple blacks are gonna FLY. Should be fun to watch the **** show on here.
laugh.gif
It's going to be interesting.  Nike really teased with the Labs being so limited.  Then it seems like they teased with the black/white iDs as well.  Maybe a ton of people bought them right at release?  Or where they limited?  Most typical sizes (9 to 11) were gone with the quickness.

they look amazing. nike had to go and make them super limited. couldnt add my size to cart and settled on the AM1s. 
I'm quite confident they will be back.  Won't have the AM Day stuff like the 3/26 or side logos, but I think they'll be back up.  Maybe after the 3rd triple-black-like release is done
tongue.gif
  They're clearly getting every penny they can out of that colorway.

If people want to spend their $ on a multicolor, Nike usually quenches the thirst (while filling their pockets).  It will be just different enough to not be the 3.26 MCs, but the average (non-sneakerhead) person would not notice the difference.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom