Nike Air VaporMax

So the only difference with all these
TB
Are the swoosh
I'm lost here can any one help me out
I currently have the Nike lab..
TIA

damn.. i shouldve went with the triple black id option.. not feeling the white/black knit .. hopefully it wont be hard to cop the other triple black on the 6/20

So the only difference with all these
TB
Are the swoosh
I'm lost here can any one help me out
I currently have the Nike lab..
TIA

There are also differences in the knit colour. If you take a look at previous pages here this has been discussed a bit

Last edited:
Bruh, the multicolor IDs are about as good as it gets. :pimp: I still am not sure if they're worth $260... but they are really nice.

But when that light hits em right...
View media item 2434716

The upper is so nice. I get ready to send mine back to Nike because of the price (and it's a half size too small), but when I get them out of the box, I just love the upper. I am so conflicted :lol:

The upper is so nice. I get ready to send mine back to Nike because of the price (and it's a half size too small), but when I get them out of the box, I just love the upper. I am so conflicted :lol:

Are you serious. They're going for 600-700 at stadium goods. 450+ on eBay. I'll buy em from you and sell em if you're just gonna send back to Nike. Lol

Very fortunate I didn't get sucked into the ID hype, they don't look very nice

Bruh, the multicolor IDs are about as good as it gets. :pimp: I still am not sure if they're worth $260... but they are really nice.

Multicolor is cool and all, but IMO it's too much going on. Prob would end up being a gym pair or something for me.
Truly happy I was able to cop an iD pair, but glad I didn't make a triple black; white swoosh looks harder and there's plenty TBs in the pipeline [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom