Nike Air VaporMax

Well just received my asphalts. My first impression of these after putting them on for awhile is....I'm not totally impressed. I may give them some time to break in but as said I'm not that happy off the bat.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
What are you comparing them to? They are comfortable asf.

Not a fan of the Be Trues. Would rather grab the navy pair from that other pack.

Last edited:
These colder than I could've expected

View media item 2443534

These are very nice. I am truly surprised with how much different, for me at least, id's seemed on the site than in hand. The only pair I would have gone was the all black, yet in all pics I see the all black seems to be the least interesting. The black/white knit seems way better and all these swoosh colours damn

Not a fan of the Be Trues. Would rather grab the navy pair from that other pack.
Agreed, and I like most of the Be Ttue line over the years. This particular pair got me thinking this;
_ml_p2p_pc_badge_taller15

Here's a question...
anybody thought of how to best clean these guys? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Here's a question...
anybody thought of how to best clean these guys? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

My ogs are the biggest dirt magnets from the pairs I got. I can imagine platinums to also be difficult to keep clean. I just try to be reasonably carefully when I wear them, to be honest I don't really clean any of my shoes and they are fine. Expected dirt but nothing annoying

Official, or speculation ?
You can do this with any nike product if it's defective within 2 years of purchase date. You open a claim then send it to them and if it clears inspection they give you what you paid via voucher.

My brother does this all the time with his soccer cleats because he balls so frequently that they always tend to rip by the end of the season. Kid hasn't bought new cleats in 4 years just has 3 in rotation and gets a $300 voucher every time they rip and just gets the new pair with that.

A voucher is always given, so basically official. You have 2 years from the manufacturing date found on the size tab to send them to Memphis. Usually takes a couples weeks maybe a full month for the process to go through and you'll get your voucher for retail price. Unless you purposely destroy the shoe theres really no way Nike wont refund the price of the shoe to you.

Whatever the case, sucks to be that guy. I mean theres always gonna be that one in a million, just hope that it wont be you :lol:

You can do this with any nike product if it's defective within 2 years of purchase date. You open a claim then send it to them and if it clears inspection they give you what you paid via voucher.

My brother does this all the time with his soccer cleats because he balls so frequently that they always tend to rip by the end of the season. Kid hasn't bought new cleats in 4 years just has 3 in rotation and gets a $300 voucher every time they rip and just gets the new pair with that.

And what if you live somewhere where Nike has no online presence and the Nike stores don't even bring hyped staff? I mention this in relation to actually using the voucher which will obviously be connected with purchasing directly from Nike. None of my vapor a lot of other staff included were bought directly from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom