Nike Air VaporMax

And what if you live somewhere where Nike has no online presence and the Nike stores don't even bring hyped staff? I mention this in relation to actually using the voucher which will obviously be connected with purchasing directly from Nike. None of my vapor a lot of other staff included were bought directly from Nike.
It doesn't have to be purchased directly from Nike. Only has to be a Nike product. So you could get it from FNL, FTL, Sports Authority etc.

EDIT*** I misunderstood what you were saying. To be clear. The original product does not have to be purchased from Nike but the voucher can only be use via Nike.com or Nike retail locations

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be purchased directly from Nike. Only has to be a Nike product. So you could get it from FNL, FTL, Sports Authority etc.

EDIT*** I misunderstood what you were saying. To be clear. The original product does not have to be purchased from Nike but the voucher can only be use via Nike.com or Nike retail locations

Yep, so in some cases the voucher would be literally useless. Thankfully never had to go through this but I doubt that retailers would cover your back the way Nike would. Unless Nike has some kind of agreement, but I don't think Nike is known for helping shops on the contrary I heard a lot of stories on how they help you go out of business if you are a mom and pops

Yep, so in some cases the voucher would be literally useless. Thankfully never had to go through this but I doubt that retailers would cover your back the way Nike would. Unless Nike has some kind of agreement, but I don't think Nike is known for helping shops on the contrary I heard a lot of stories on how they help you go out of business if you are a mom and pops
Not useless... you get your money back. You could always use it on something else.

Trust me, there are cases where the choice for that something else is not things you would want at least for 250$
I totally understand. I'm just saying it's not useless. The way Nike drops product there is bound to be something down the line you can use the credit towards.

yeah they've been doing this for a minute with all types of runners lately. Ive always done longer runs on sundays too so it works out :smokin. Ive still never "won" though.

Same, all I keep getting is good exercise smh :smh:

Last edited:
Same, all I keep getting is good exercise smh
mean.gif
They're selecting 10 "winners" out of all of us. It would be nice to win by doing something I enjoy doing anyways. I really wanted the last pair that they were raffling, but it wasn't even my size.

They're selecting 10 "winners" out of all of us. It would be nice to win by doing something I enjoy doing anyways. I really wanted the last pair that they were raffling, but it wasn't even my size.

yeah, I really would have loved to get the zoom vaporfly they raffled off before, but everytime I checked the number of people that logged a 5K, it was going up 100,000 people at a time :lol:

I totally understand. I'm just saying it's not useless. The way Nike drops product there is bound to be something down the line you can use the credit towards.

Agree bro. Let's hope we won't have to go through this process with our pairs lol

On another note I am really starting to like the navy pair from the upcoming pack

"no online presence"....what does that mean?  No Internet access where you live, or won't ship to your country?  The voucher process works great.  One time they notified me via email that they couldn't locate my shipment to them after several weeks, so they just issued the voucher anyway.  A week later I got my shoes back with a letter stating that they wouldn't accept the claim b/c the 2 years had passed.  The voucher remained valid.

"no online presence"....what does that mean?  No Internet access where you live, or won't ship to your country?  The voucher process works great.  One time they notified me via email that they couldn't locate my shipment to them after several weeks, so they just issued the voucher anyway.  A week later I got my shoes back with a letter stating that they wouldn't accept the claim b/c the 2 years had passed.  The voucher remained valid.

I'm not referring to North Korea man, Nike online doesn't ship everywhere unfortunately and Nike Stores can be very basic in terms of what they stock, so as I say above a voucher wouldn't get you what you ordered in the 1st place

Sorry if this has been covered already, but when does the Day to Night collection come out?? SNKRs is not showing me dates?

My ogs are the biggest dirt magnets from the pairs I got. I can imagine platinums to also be difficult to keep clean. I just try to be reasonably carefully when I wear them, to be honest I don't really clean any of my shoes and they are fine. Expected dirt but nothing annoying

I use Jason Markk and a soft brush on my OGs. Works well. Tendency to get overly dirty quickly is why sold my Plats.

The bubbles were different at first, now broken in I love them and couldn't be happier with my pair

You can do this with any nike product if it's defective within 2 years of purchase date. You open a claim then send it to them and if it clears inspection they give you what you paid via voucher.

My brother does this all the time with his soccer cleats because he balls so frequently that they always tend to rip by the end of the season. Kid hasn't bought new cleats in 4 years just has 3 in rotation and gets a $300 voucher every time they rip and just gets the new pair with that.

My college teammate used to do this to get retro Jordans. Pop air bubble on team shoe to get a voucher from Nike. Messed up, but it worked all the time.

I bought a Tiger Woods polo that was defective and returned it last month. Got a voucher within a week. If something is screwed up don't hesitate to communicate with them.

Back
Top Bottom