Nike Air VaporMax

KITH
nthat.gif

My dumbass copped a 10.5 for some reason instead of a 9 had to go back and cop a 9 :lol: gotta call rep now to cancel the 10.5 :rofl:

Good to see everyone who wants a pair get one.

Looks like these are in abundance if your first option is sold out

L on snkrs. Copped off Richards. Cancelled the richards pair because my local Champs got these.

Let's see how they are in person. Wanted a true triple black, hopefully the grey is really dark. 

First pair of VM. I won't lie, I thought the sole was butt ugly when they first drop but they grew on me. Plus everyone was raving about the comfort and I'm a sucker for flyknit. Had to try these out. 

First pair of VM. I won't lie, I thought the sole was butt ugly when they first drop but they grew on me. Plus everyone was raving about the comfort and I'm a sucker for flyknit. Had to try these out. 
nice man. But can't lie, that train of though literally repeats itself if we think back to the hyped adidas models when they first came out (Yeezys, Ultraboosts, NMD)

Best to enjoy the easy cops while we can...

nice man. But can't lie, that train of though literally repeats itself if we think back to the hyped adidas models when they first came out (Yeezys, Ultraboosts, NMD)

Best to enjoy the easy cops while we can...
Exactly. I was lucky to catch the UB train early and get the OG pair on discount. Biggest regret was not doubling up on those, one of my favorite shoes ever. 

FNL almost seemed too easy. Assuming until we get shipping confirmation, it isn't certain? Got the order confirmation, but I've had FNL cancel before. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Easy cop in-store 15min after open, and they even let me use points.  $170 out the door.

Last edited:
Super random thought crossed my mind...

So you know how they say wearing black has a slimming effect? TBs are making my extraordinarily wide feet look long and skinny. Hahaha

That would be lovely, asphalts one of my favorite colorways of these. Wasn't feeling the pale greys at all

How is going fellas I don't if this has been brought up and If so my apologies I haven't been in this thread
So after looking at oficial pics of this triple black
One difference from the Nike lab It was on the heel how it has vapormax
And NL has it flipped with the Nike air check mark on top
Sorry if I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom