Nike Air VaporMax

How is going fellas I don't if this has been brought up and If so my apologies I haven't been in this thread
So after looking at oficial pics of this triple black
One difference from the Nike lab It was on the heel how it has vapormax
And NL has it flipped with the Nike air check mark on top
Sorry if I'm wrong
primary differences are the knit off the upper and how translucent the air bubbles are (NL is smoky black while GR is translucent black)

I am a weak human being. I should have gotten a pair off FNL though to use my WC rewards.

not trying to pay shippping... and missed on snkrs 
indifferent.gif

minus whale buy off a footsite that will get me over that platinum VIP mark. 

Doubled up on the TBs :smokin

Got the reservation from Nike+ that comes in today and copped off SNKRS this morning along with me wife’s pair.

primary differences are the knit off the upper and how translucent the air bubbles are (NL is smoky black while GR is translucent black)

Right on brother thanks for the I put I did notice the air bubble and knot but the heel area had me just curious haven't seen anyone mention it here thought I asked but apreciate the input

First pair of VM. I won't lie, I thought the sole was butt ugly when they first drop but they grew on me. Plus everyone was raving about the comfort and I'm a sucker for flyknit. Had to try these out. 
I'm with you here man. I did not know what to think about these at first, never seen one in my life yet in any store or on anybody. Just looked like shoes on air castles. But these later darker CWs have been growing on me. The Khaki ones to me seem very versatile and fashionable, but that is just me. hope I can eat next week. The all-back would seem versatile as well, but I don't care for that grey cover on the back, which is less visible/pronounced on some CWs compared to others.

Not a bad looking shoe, but I got the asphalts last time and they were just not comfortable. I ended up returning them to Nike.

Does it get much better or softer over time?

Back
Top Bottom