Nike Air VaporMax

you can talk to them and they'll ask the shipping company (UPS) to return the package to them, your money will be held til it gets back to them though

Last edited:
white coppers are nice

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F06%2Fnike-air-vapormax-explorer-light-1.jpg

I might still pay that for the Deep Reds. Those are nice. Any suggestions on pants to wear with vapormax? What do you guys wear? I want to get my first pair, but it looks like such a difficult shoe to rock. They are so narrow and low.

Getting
I might still pay that for the Deep Reds. Those are nice. Any suggestions on pants to wear with vapormax? What do you guys wear? I want to get my first pair, but it looks like such a difficult shoe to rock. They are so narrow and low.
a 15% coupon code will definitely help that blow on the deep reds.

Hopefully Ebates is at 10% or more then too.

It's 110 right now where I live so it's shorts all the way.

Last edited:
So I assume 3black was all US today right? Didn't happen to see any EU stores drop this.

Was in line at flight 23. No one here but me. Lol

Easy cop. Got for box price after using my $15 off rewards.

Last edited:
Went to thee local FTL right next to my conference for lunch to check out the TBs and I'm impressed with how they look in hand.

Can't wait for my discounted pair from NDC to come in!

Damn this photo is sensual af! lol

"City Tribes", though? 

Think ill stick to addressing these as "the olive joints".

Seriously, why not just call them Cargo Khaki. Tf is City Tribes? 

Last edited:
City tribes >>> Triple Blacks. We shouldn't even refer to them as that since they're more black/grey.

Back
Top Bottom