Nike Air VaporMax

SNKRS reup hit while I was bored at work. Ended up caving on a pair of Asphalts. Hopefully they're as nice on foot as they are in pics.

SNKRS reup hit while I was bored at work. Ended up caving on a pair of Asphalts. Hopefully they're as nice on foot as they are in pics.
Lucky I wanted the day and nights but when I went outside to move my car and came back all sold out.. a span of 10 min

Lucky I wanted the day and nights but when I went outside to move my car and came back all sold out.. a span of 10 min
They all moved pretty quick. Just have to keep an eye out and cop as soon as you see them next time. Nike has been trickling these out, took a page out of Adidas book for these. Making sure they stay sold out to build hype.

Why is it such a big deal that Nike has sold out and they have basically been sitting on fnl since they came out?

Nike has easy returns, you can try them out for 30 days and if you don't like it, just return them no questions asked.

So what you mean is that folks are holding these pair just in case they are QS, and by the 28-29th day, if these are still sitting in FNL, they'll return hem and use the funds to buy the next yzy release lol.

Man i got the SNKRS notification logged right on and all that was left in my size was asphalts and pale grey. The day to night pack was gone...and no restock on pure plats or OGs...

Honestly with the staleness that is the UB 3.0 and soon to be trash 4.0 the vapormax is the breath of fresh air i needed. Love this shoe

Nike has easy returns, you can try them out for 30 days and if you don't like it, just return them no questions asked.

The way folks are complaining about being left out, I highly doubt that the return policy is why folks are disappointed about "missing out."

Especially because if you have a winner's circle coupon and use retail me not, you can get $40 off.

Last edited:
Why is it such a big deal that Nike has sold out and they have basically been sitting on fnl since they came out?

finishline sold out initially, but I think if a shoe doesnt completely sell out like 2 days after release, they put all their in store stock online as well. Its how they continuously have these "restocks" the next few days after release.

Last edited:
finishline sold out initially, but I think if a shoe doesnt completely sell out like 2 days after release, they put all their in store stock online as well. Its how they continuously have these "restocks" the next few days after release.

i check fnl/shoe sites pretty much every day and for the most part, most of the colors of the night and day have sat. TBs never sold out and they are still available in fsr

the asphalts restocked and the light glacier blue in mens is definitely scarce. navy is avail in some sizes but sat for a long time.

just speaking to compare an instant snkrs sellout to being available for days to weeks on fnl or other sites.

i check fnl/shoe sites pretty much every day and for the most part, most of the colors of the night and day have sat. TBs never sold out and they are still available in fsr

They "sold out" that first day, because I got them form FNL before they did.

FNL uses a online inventory and then they start going to the stores.

I really want the navy blue pair but ain't spending $200 on them right now.
Could do the grey pair too.

tint them using one of those car tint films from pepboys

make sure you get the 5%

Got my girl & I matching pairs.
Thinking if I should pull the trigger on the Navy Blue...
Just checked my FTL app & I have a $15 Platinum Reward.
By the looks of it, you guys could just share one pair..........j/k 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom