Nike Air VaporMax

Got my June 9 ID order today.. Wow pretty nice I must say although I wasn't expecting white on the shoe lol.. the stock photo on nike.com looked all plat to me but oh well these look tight to me, screw it, I'm keeping them
Yeah, this definitely looks like it would be a collab pair.

Is there any difference with the mens and womens pair besides sizing? I found the pale gray in womens, but just want to make sure width isn't an issue. 

Is there any difference with the mens and womens pair besides sizing? I found the pale gray in womens, but just want to make sure width isn't an issue. 

Hardly any difference. Perhaps the slightest width difference in the midfoot, but other than that, you're good.

Is the woman's air vapor the same as the men's ? Want to get the triple black but sold out in men's but available in my size for womans

Hey guys, late to the party and searched through a few pages.

I tried the shoes and my foot seems like it tilts inward and feels the outer portion of the shoe is higher than the inner. Does that go away in time, quality control or is that the way the shoe is suppose to be?

Hey guys, anybody know what's the diff between the ANTHRACITE GREY 849557-006 and the Anthracite/Dark Grey 849558 007 version?

Back
Top Bottom