Nike Air VaporMax

Huge fan of all grey. The Cool Greys are going to be copped. Cool Grey > Asphalt.

Last edited:
Im done with these simple color blockings, not that its a bad thing.

Nike needs to step it up big time with 2, 3 way colors. I mean we really dont have that defining colorway for the Vapor Max like the Infrared is to the 90s, and Neons like the 95s and so on.

Simple color blocking is the bread and butter of the modern age. Even think back to UBs, most all of the early releases were pretty simple until collabs took over about 6 months into launch? I think youll start to see the wild bunch come fall.

Comparing it to 90s and 95s is a bit of apples and oranges. For one, the colours used complimented the sort of defining styles of the 90s. Nike went as far as saying that the reason they made the Pure Platinum as the release cw was because they wanted to clean the slate of what people consider "OG colours" like infrared and neon.

That said, the explorer pack seems to be a step in that direction.

Simple color blocking is the bread and butter of the modern age. Even think back to UBs, most all of the early releases were pretty simple until collabs took over about 6 months into launch? I think youll start to see the wild bunch come fall.

Comparing it to 90s and 95s is a bit of apples and oranges. For one, the colours used complimented the sort of defining styles of the 90s. Nike went as far as saying that the reason they made the Pure Platinum as the release cw was because they wanted to clean the slate of what people consider "OG colours" like infrared and neon.

That said, the explorer pack seems to be a step in that direction.

The first UB colorways were black/purple, solar red/black, and royal/navy. And yes, Nike wanted the pure platinum to be the iconic colorway. But the "OG" was better cause it has contrast.

View media item 2479056All in!

nike-vapormax-cool-grey-5.jpg

NIKELAB VAPORMAX
$190
Color: Cool Grey/Cool Grey
Style Code: 899472-005
Style Code: 899473-005

These cool greys are pretty nice

So are these olive colored pairs nikelab or nike.com exclusive?

Because the last few colors have said sold out on nike while sitting at random sites like ***** sporting goods throughout the weekend. 

So are these olive colored pairs nikelab or nike.com exclusive?

Because the last few colors have said sold out on nike while sitting at random sites like ***** sporting goods throughout the weekend. 
Midnight Fog or Desert MOss (whichever you wanna call em) are NikeLab.

I just caved and got the Nike Labs....lol im such a sucker ready for my 12th vapormax
Lol, wth 12th?

Yeezy haven't even drop 12 models of 350 and it's been 2 years?

Sold my Platinums to get this Triple Black today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom