Nike Air VaporMax

If only the orbits had a black swoosh outline. I'm not sure about taking a sharpie to them just to mess up. I'm not sure I trust my sleight of hand :rofl:

wow didn't expect the summer sensations to go that fast

Cool greys are great. And i agree with everyone cool greys are nicer to me then asphalts but i would be tight if i had asphalts and then saw the cool grey. Wouldn't expect nike to drop another black/grey colorway with the pale grey and the oreo and the triple black and the asphalts all being out

The previous pale grey release reminds me of the upcoming women's string color way just without the chrome swoosh. Im looking forward to breaking my PGs out soon.

Last edited:
I'm starting to question my collection - Part of me wants to get rid of a bunch of em (save for things like hyperadapts, futurecrafts, other grails) and use the $$$ for some 2015 MAGS.

Im questioning mine as well. Im selling a lot on Goat at the moment. I just have too many. Then these Vapormaxes come out and I want those.  :rofl:

I'm with you guys. The three that I haven't worn nor has the least possibility of being worn are all the Pale Grey colors (the regular Pale Grey, and the NikeLab Oreo and women's colorways) and I have a feeling those are gonna go back... but damn it, they're nice! I'll usually go for one color for a shoe model and that's it, really. It just doesn't help the cause when that shoe ultimately becomes your favorite shoe in a long time.

if youre an 11.5 and ready to get rid of those oreos...HMU.

I totally forgot about a pair a blue orbits I bought online while I was out of town. You guys think the outsole on those are safe from yellowing? It seems to be a bit darker than what we get on most icy blue soles. I may send them back for the TBs or maroons if I find something wrong with them.

Did the Moss ones go super quick this morning or were people pretty much able to get their pairs? Mad I overslept...

The Summer Sensations/Midnight Fogs look nice, but I think I’ll pass on those until the cool greys come out! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom