Nike Air VaporMax

I got the midnight fog from Dope Factory but struck out on Nike.com. If I really like the fogs when they come in I'll have to scoop another pair on Goat or something. Looking towards the Olives next. I would get the Clots if I get the chance too.

By the way, the initial NikeLab's had a Nike logo at the heel tab, but the recent NikeLab's do not?

It's just a "colorway" for NikeLab with a more limited retail spot compared to normal, but actual shoe has no difference right?

I just caved and got the Nike Labs....lol im such a sucker ready for my 12th vapormax
High five; we have problems!
frown.gif
Can I join the problems club?

Hell yeah! If you have at least 8-9 colorways of the VaporMaxes, or hate your job, or haven't saved 15% on your car insurance, then you may join the Problems club!

I'm drunk this morning

Damn I thought I was doing good with 4 pair lmao you guys are killing it!

Damn I thought I was doing good with 4 pair lmao you guys are killing it!

If "it" refers to our wallets, yes... we are. :frown:

I honestly wish I have less than four pairs. I told myself that the only color/shoe that I would get during the Air Max month is the Pure Platinum VaporMax... then i ended up with 2 pairs of AM1s, and 9 pairs of VaporMaxes. What the ****

If "it" refers to our wallets, yes... we are. :frown:

I honestly wish I have less than four pairs. I told myself that the only color/shoe that I would get during the Air Max month is the Pure Platinum VaporMax... then i ended up with 2 pairs of AM1s, and 9 pairs of VaporMaxes. What the ****

I could only imagine mine is hurting and I only have 4

No doubt - Too much heat for one pair of feet
I'm starting to question my collection - Part of me wants to get rid of a bunch of em (save for things like hyperadapts, futurecrafts, other grails) and use the $$$ for some 2015 MAGS.

I'm starting to question my collection - Part of me wants to get rid of a bunch of em (save for things like hyperadapts, futurecrafts, other grails) and use the $$$ for some 2015 MAGS.
Im questioning mine as well. Im selling a lot on Goat at the moment. I just have too many. Then these Vapormaxes come out and I want those.  
roll.gif

Im questioning mine as well. Im selling a lot on Goat at the moment. I just have too many. Then these Vapormaxes come out and I want those.  
roll.gif
Just make sure you have insurance on the replacement value of your collection.

Im questioning mine as well. Im selling a lot on Goat at the moment. I just have too many. Then these Vapormaxes come out and I want those.  :rofl:

I'm with you guys. The three that I haven't worn nor has the least possibility of being worn are all the Pale Grey colors (the regular Pale Grey, and the NikeLab Oreo and women's colorways) and I have a feeling those are gonna go back... but damn it, they're nice! I'll usually go for one color for a shoe model and that's it, really. It just doesn't help the cause when that shoe ultimately becomes your favorite shoe in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom