Nike Air VaporMax

The plats restocked a couple of times at different stores stateside. They definitely ruined any idea of it being an exclusive AMD launch shoe. That goes to the OG and IDs

LOL @ the idea of Platinums being exclusive. Joints restocked numerous times on several sites. :lol:

True definition of a GR. Hell, there have been bae sizes sitting at my local FNL since the initial drop.

LOL @ the idea of Platinums being exclusive. Joints restocked numerous times on several sites. :lol:

Welp!
tenor.gif

Honestly the Off White Vapormax is one of my least fav of that collection

Obv Jordan 1s i think are the best. But i lik the presto's and the blazers more. The vapormax and the am90s are my least favorite right now.

I cant even flex; Those blazers are pretty tough.

On release day I selected OG over platinums and I think I would have again done the same. Not sure about numbers but back then OGs seemed quite less available than platinums which were widely available

On release day I selected OG over platinums and I think I would have again done the same. Not sure about numbers but back then OGs seemed quite less available than platinums which were widely available

Inclined to agree with you.
Picked up my Plats in store and they didnt even have an OG pair for me to see.

For those that have the CG's... Are the extra laces any different than the ones in the shoe? I can't seem to find any differences in the two. I know the extra laces that came with the sensations were different than the ones already laced in the shoes but these seem to look the same...

Would love if NDC would restock the pure plats...i have my birthday coupon to use

Obv Jordan 1s i think are the best. But i lik the presto's and the blazers more. The vapormax and the am90s are my least favorite right now.
I wouldn't be surprised if they drop on NDC, they're on the nike elite release calendar.

Bahh...was putting my reds away and noticed a decent scratch on the side of the heel bubble :angry: Of course, FNL conveniently has a special little disclaimer:
  • "Items cut or sliced by sharp objects cannot be exchanged"

I didn't cut or slice my shoe, but how am I supposed to prove that? Damn things came with a scratch. I know how durable these airbags are, so it's more cosmetic (especially with the black air bubble)...but that pisses me off.

IMG_7189.JPG
Done with these. Had the Oreos. Soles weren't glued on uniformly so returned them.

Got the explorer and was dreading them arriving, hoping they're arrive and there would be no issue.

Same issue.

Half a mil between fore and rear sole on one, 3 mil on the other.

Equates to both feet feeling different when you walk, literally feels like you're wearing two different types of shoe.

How hard is it to glue a sole on lined up properly.

Nike QC.

^ :lol: You're saying Nike has terrible quality when they are able to be within 2 mils from shoe to shoe, that is made out of string?

Would love if NDC would restock the pure plats...i have my birthday coupon to use

I was really feeling the Vapormax in the product shots because of the tongue but the more I see on feet photos, the more the tongue seems too large and just doesn't seem to flow with the silhouette of the shoe.

For those that have the CG's... Are the extra laces any different than the ones in the shoe? I can't seem to find any differences in the two. I know the extra laces that came with the sensations were different than the ones already laced in the shoes but these seem to look the same...
I think they're the exact same

IMG_7189.JPG
Done with these. Had the Oreos. Soles weren't glued on uniformly so returned them.

Got the explorer and was dreading them arriving, hoping they're arrive and there would be no issue.

Same issue.

Half a mil between fore and rear sole on one, 3 mil on the other.

Equates to both feet feeling different when you walk, literally feels like you're wearing two different types of shoe.

How hard is it to glue a sole on lined up properly.

Nike QC.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and messing up our experience :frown:

I looked at three different pairs of my VM's and yes each shoe is different from the other :wow:

He didn't even need to mention millimeters, that's a big difference just looking at it. Enough that the ball of your foot lands ahead of the bag instead of on top of it.

My two pairs aren't perfect but they're not that jacked.

Back
Top Bottom