Nike Air VaporMax

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of funny they released a CW called "OG," and yet the real OG CW was the Pure Platinums?

Ring of fire. Shot out to @ARK for the inspo.
IMG_9333.JPG

Great collection man:smokin

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of funny they released a CW called "OG," and yet the real OG CW was the Pure Platinums?

lol I was in London at the time of the vapor max release, didn't really care to much at the time I was just hunting the OG 97s

But at the time at Nike town and every other sport store they were making the official release colorway the college navy's so I really fancied the navy's and always thought of the vapormax OG colorway to be the navy's, well they will be in my heart

Didn't they release on the same day? My recollection was OG, pure plat, and the multi/redmulti all released on AM day.

Plat in-store release @ FNL was pushed up, per a manager at my local spot. They're selling them now around my way.

Didn't have my size, but they're having one sent over from another local store. Should be there Wednesday. :pimp:

no i love em - its just that I barely wear my oreos and plats...so i started buying colors that were more commuter friendly. NYC is dirty AF and I walk six miles a day.

Didn't they release on the same day? My recollection was OG, pure plat, and the multi/redmulti all released on AM day.

They did. But the "OG" were more of a limited release and obviously based on the AM 1 OG. With the PPs being the first wide, general release...to me, they were the true "OG" colorway. I remember I was going back and forth trying to decide which to get, and I'm still glad I got the platinums.

I only have the Plats, Oreos, and TBs, but the Plats are by far my favorite of the three. I wear them almost every time I leave the house (although I wear the TBs to work). Such a clean colorway.

Still don't understand why NL TB is rated so high in here, but the GR TB is rated so low. I know there are differences between the two, but I feel like if they were flip flopped, the GR would be highly rated as well.

Still don't understand why NL TB is rated so high in here, but the GR TB is rated so low. I know there are differences between the two, but I feel like if they were flip flopped, the GR would be highly rated as well.
Status of NL being limited unfortunately

They did. But the "OG" were more of a limited release and obviously based on the AM 1 OG. With the PPs being the first wide, general release...to me, they were the true "OG" colorway. I remember I was going back and forth trying to decide which to get, and I'm still glad I got the platinums.
Yeah I ordered both the OG and PP to see which I like in person best, PP were the easy choice

Yeah, although I prefer the NL Triple Blacks, the differences are way too subtle for me to rank one over the other by a large margin or pay the extra cash.

I’ve grown to really appreciate the hyperfuse on the Labs vs the GR, it’s ink black and combined w the 3M, makes a significant difference to me. Maybe it’s because I treat the regular ones like beaters that I ranked the other higher.

Off white vapors might be my fav of the collection
I'm thinking imma start stalking eBay for the dark blue pair.
Im trying to secure my size prior to the drop. It’s gonna be tough. I live a few blocks from the new off white store and Nike Lab and it’s not gonna do me a bit of good.

Im trying to secure my size prior to the drop. It’s gonna be tough. I live a few blocks from the new off white store and Nike Lab and it’s not gonna do me a bit of good.
Good luck my man. I'm already resigned the the L. :lol:

Judging from the Clots, off whites being more hyped, I would think they will almost be impossible to get as resellers will be all over them. Look at how easier everything else was to grab compared to clots.

Back
Top Bottom