Nike Air VaporMax

I’ve grown to really appreciate the hyperfuse on the Labs vs the GR, it’s ink black and combined w the 3M, makes a significant difference to me. Maybe it’s because I treat the regular ones like beaters that I ranked the other higher.

Respect bigEvan. Not taking shots at all.

I think the effect of the NL/limited label is undeniable.

I don't know if it's because the better colorways usually release in limited quantities, or if we subconsciously rate NL/limited shoes higher. Maybe it's a combination of both?

Yes, of course, there are always releases that are GR that end up rated higher, and NL/limited release kicks that suck. It's just interesting to think about what makes 1 colorways better than another in each individuals mind to me...and a great case study for that would be the TB GR vs. TB NL conversation.

Oan, it also seems like the OG colorways from a line gets more love as well.

Don't get it twisted, I like the plats, but I do think the fact that they were the first general release has a little too did with the love the receive.

I remember not too long ago when the clots first surfaced, the reviews were mixed on them at best in this thread. After release, it's basically a top VM release. Why? (Rhetorical)

Just random thoughts and IMHO.

FWIW I think that both explorer colorways are phenomenal and the purple and funny bronze-ish women's colorways are fantastic.

edit

Attachments

• nike-vapormax-id-uk-gradient.jpg
    nike-vapormax-id-uk-gradient.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Im trying to secure my size prior to the drop. It’s gonna be tough. I live a few blocks from the new off white store and Nike Lab and it’s not gonna do me a bit of good.

You know people will be there 2 to 3 days before the drop.

Personally dont wanna see the Plats drop again. I enjoy the exclusivity of having made the move on day one.

They did a great job with the off whites. They emphasized the cleat look with the tongue

Exactly why I dislike em. But I guess 'great' is subjective.

Personally dont wanna see the Plats drop again. I enjoy the exclusivity of having made the move on day one.

Lol. Platinums have restocked 2-3 times in Europe/Canada already. You're pretty naive if you think these are exclusive.

Exactly why I dislike em. But I guess 'great' is subjective.

The sneaker you might really enjoy should be the OGs in that case. I've inquired about it a couple times, and each time I've been told it's never coming back again. It was a one-time colorway and that all stock has been depleted.

Lol. Platinums have restocked 2-3 times in Europe/Canada already. You're pretty naive if you think these are exclusive.

Never seen em restock here stateside, so.
Lol personally doesn't matter to me, I copped on AMD; woulda just liked to see them remain a launch-only CW with the OGs. Woulda made the pair that much more special...

The sneaker you might really enjoy should be the OGs in that case. I've inquired about it a couple times, and each time I've been told it's never coming back again. It was a one-time colorway and that all stock has been depleted.

Yeah I can relate to that. I passed on the OG on AMD cus I wasn't sure if I'd fck with the red... And I didn't at first, but subsequent on foot pics have made me wish I didn't sleep so hard. Smfh

You must like the IDs, because it's pretty rare to ever encounter somebody with the same shoe.

So far the ID options haven't spoken to me aside from the first set. I moved on those, did a white swoosh. Prolly part of the reason ion f with the Off White joints.

Would love if NDC would restock the pure plats...i have my birthday coupon to use

Honestly the Off White Vapormax is one of my least fav of that collection

Obv Jordan 1s i think are the best. But i lik the presto's and the blazers more. The vapormax and the am90s are my least favorite right now.

Back
Top Bottom