Nike Air VaporMax

832F6F25-6116-47B3-A178-834F06A4874D.jpeg

Never understood why the explorer pack was so hated on by many vapormax fans. Nike about to drop an extremely similar Oreo pair this week and people love em

why are they called the explorer? i like them.
.....tied to historical exploration. Bronze-colored swooshes hint at the deep-sea diving helmets that opened up underwater frontiers, while the white and blue of the Explorer Light colorway reference space suits. The Explorer Dark colorway alludes to the gritty texture of faraway planets....

Never understood why the explorer pack was so hated on by many vapormax fans. Nike about to drop an extremely similar Oreo pair this week and people love em

I’m feeling the explorer pair. Dislike the oreo 2.0 pair.

Only reason I didn’t grab the explorer pack is I already have the asphalt pair and I didn’t want another grey colored shade pair.

I hope to get the khaki one soon, those are nice and a color I don’t have in the vapor max.

Something about the pattern for me. On alot of other vapormaxs the hyperfuse almost creates a two tone look. Something about that I like, the explorers didnt have it, and looked like heather grey socks to me.

I really like these.

F301B41E-8D2E-4C22-9270-1AAE03BB4AB7.jpeg

Yup. I like the Khaki’s.

As for the grapes in women only, you can still get them if you convert women’s to men sizes. I would need a 10.5 W for size 9 men’s.

I remember I tried on a 10.5 women’s pair in the store and I tried on a men’s 9 (both DS) and the fit was essentially the same to me.

The only problem would be that if you have a big foot, the women’s vapor max goes only up to I think a 12 women’s? Probably not in all colors as well.

Yup. I like the Khaki’s.

As for the grapes in women only, you can still get them if you convert women’s to men sizes. I would need a 10.5 W for size 9 men’s.

I remember I tried on a 10.5 women’s pair in the store and I tried on a men’s 9 (both DS) and the fit was essentially the same to me.

The only problem would be that if you have a big foot, the women’s vapor max goes only up to I think a 12 women’s? Probably not in all colors as well.

Are those the khakis though? They look like the navy blue pair.

Back
Top Bottom