Nike Air VaporMax

Tempted by the Oreo 2.0s, but I’ll probably wait it out for a discounted price. This sounds petty, but for some reason I thought they were Labs. The 3M ***** in me was looking forward to the extra 3M detailing.

On a related note, received a pair of the 1.0s today after selling my initial pair off a few months ago. So glad to have them back in the stash—easily my favorite VM yet.

I only wear my vapormax casually bc I feel they look best with joggers. If you wear jeans they have to be tapered leg where the cuff at the bottom doesn't cover the top part of the shoe. Narrow shoes look bad with looser fit jeans. But that's just my opinion
Shouldn't all or most of our jeans be cut that way?

Last edited:
Tomorrow Europe celebrates Vapormax Christmas.

5KoVpAD.png

Other than the Off Whites, I can't really tell what CW is what. I don't even know if those laceless ones are the ones that recently released or CDGs. So many cotdamn variations of basically the same CW.
Nike Labs, GR, Noir, Recent Laceless, Off White

Heads up! the black outsole is not that good as we thought. White/clear outsole is better I guess. Look at this. My friend just bought this and only worn once. Anyone else experienced this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.38.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.38.50 AM.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 140
Heads up! the black outsole is not that good as we thought. White/clear outsole is better I guess. Look at this. My friend just bought this and only worn once. Anyone else experienced this?
Just looks like a run of the mill scuff to me. A little elbow grease will take it off. Or a Q-Tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.

What up fellas....any vapormax testers in the thread right now? New to VM's Ive been durability testing this week for Nike.. My pair is taking a beating so far...holding up alright.

I mean it might just be your picture but I'm not going to lie...those actually look decent all clouded up.

A q-tip and alcohol will clean all that white wall paint off

I feel like Nike is playing it a little safe with the shoe and they need to turn it up. Enough black/clear soles. Let's do more colors like volt, diff shades of blue, red, whatever. And more upper colors or mixed color ways rather than grey on grey or whatever other safe colorway they keep dropping. I'm not an adidas guy by any means but they kept dropping all diff colors with the ultra boost. That was part of their appeal to the masses.

got through on a wmns 12 for the oreo 2.0. felt like the mens was a few shades lighter based on the stock photos but could be me.

do you guys know if there will be more colorways like a light grey or cream upper with smokey grey or black soles so that the soles don't turn all yellow coming out ?
today is the first day i wear my triple black 3.0 and i like them a lot

Back
Top Bottom