Nike Air VaporMax

More grey:
IMG_8058.JPG

I need help on how to style. Which pants do fit for this nike vapormax?
Cropped pants or Slim fit jeans that is not cropped (Would it look good if I pinroll the slim fit?)
I do have a lot of blue denim jeans while I only have 1 black denim jeans.
Check this pic:

I only wear my vapormax casually bc I feel they look best with joggers. If you wear jeans they have to be tapered leg where the cuff at the bottom doesn't cover the top part of the shoe. Narrow shoes look bad with looser fit jeans. But that's just my opinion

Personally i love the flood of neutral color releases.
Right now i want a light color base. So its either going to be the khakis...the men's neon 95 inspired pair...the oreo looking pair with the red swoosh or the triple whites if they ever see the light of day. I also like the cookies and creme pair but might be too dark.

I've given up on the vapormax. Most of the dope colorways go to womens. After I strike out on the off White Ima hunt down a triple black colorway call it a day

I only wear my vapormax casually bc I feel they look best with joggers. If you wear jeans they have to be tapered leg where the cuff at the bottom doesn't cover the top part of the shoe. Narrow shoes look bad with looser fit jeans. But that's just my opinion

This..joggers/sweats only.... on jeans for work its okay but not to go out and stunt hahaha

Nike sent me a reserve for the Cookies and cream pair but I have $100 footlocker card so don't think I'm gonna bite

I've given up on the vapormax. Most of the dope colorways go to womens. After I strike out on the off White Ima hunt down a triple black colorway call it a day

Totally agree. If the grey MC is a women’s as well, I might quit Nike altogether

Semi Srs lol

Back
Top Bottom