Nike Air VaporMax

These sold out right away back in June and got super lucky last weekend.. they arrived today in really well done packaging. Thanks JavyLSU for the tip here!

IMG_5191.JPG

Last edited:
If the CS pair was like $120 I'd consider that colorway. But they're most likely gonna be at least $160. The regular vapor build is already pricey but at least the flyknit makes it worth the price. A non flyknit version for a similar price isn't cool with me

Damn bro, got the same pair, was gonna do this but was scared of how it would end up.

howd you wash? my soles are od fogged up
Take the laces/insoles out (you can throw them in the washer too, but take them out of the shoes first). Wash on cold. Air dry.

Main things are do not use hot water and do not put them in the dryer.

Take the laces/insoles out (you can throw them in the washer too, but take them out of the shoes first). Wash on cold. Air dry.

Good looking out man, mine are filthy, especially the sole

0BBA8E65-B2FE-463E-933A-38F6B8EE2B56.jpeg

Exactly
Are these the TK libero pants too? Hope we don't run in to each other on the streets cuz that was the exact fit I was gonna rock them with :lol:

yep. super comfy. big fan of wearing tech knit with flyknit.

Exactly

yep. super comfy. big fan of wearing tech knit with flyknit.

Agreed. Love those pants so much. Not worth $200 in my opinion but for $60 after clearance and discount? Worth every cent. Love the huge zip pocket and the taper leg fit and so much more comfortable than tech fleece.

I've had my eye on these since I saw them at JD Sports... I ordered Monday and they came today, before the breds which seems to have shipped further away... can't wait to rock them...

Again I think vapormax quality is really well done.

IMG_5252.JPG

Back
Top Bottom