Nike Air VaporMax

My khakis came in today as well... one of the better vapormax colorways. Nikelab Oreo is still #1 in my book though. Wish I was able to get one in a size 9 at a reasonable price.

My khakis came in today as well... one of the better vapormax colorways. Nikelab Oreo is still #1 in my book though. Wish I was able to get one in a size 9 at a reasonable price.

Grabbed mine for 270 off a guy on ebay with a PayPal invoice offer. Wasnt terribly upset considering tax shipping and retail for most people is usually around 220-230 for vapormax

Can't agree enough (Oreo #1). I have the Oreos, one of the Triple Blacks (I've lost track they've released so many pairs that look like TB), and am waiting on those Triple Whites (which look fantastic). At this point, if you have those 3, you cover many of the Vapormax bases. Been so many variations of grey, white, or black.

can i get some help with a legit check on these? seems a bit off to me but would like to have some input
thanks!

Attachments

• s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 58
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 66
  • s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 64
  • s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 54
  • s-l1600-5.jpg
    s-l1600-5.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 55
  • s-l1600-6.jpg
    s-l1600-6.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 57
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 58
can i get some help with a legit check on these? seems a bit off to me but would like to have some input
thanks!

Super fake. Shape of heel cup is way off. It doesn't bend naturally it angles straight up basically. And the swoosh on those is too solid. Real pair is more opaque/milky and somewhat see through. And the shape of swoosh is way off.

I haven't worn my pair that much but since I've never actually seen anybody outside of high resolution Instagram pictures on the Internet wear them, I was wondering how good the sole actually keeps up in terms of discoloration? The few times I wore them already left marks and I think the whole midsole will eventually look like a crackpipe.

Back
Top Bottom