Nike Air VaporMax

Open the Nike+ app, click on the human bust in the lower right corner, then press the member unlocks section to access it.

IMG_9007.PNG
Thanks Man. Now if I could just figure out when the heck these are going to drop today......

SE has been sold out since 10am for me, smh. Really wanted that black pair. It's crazy cause I went to a FTL a couple of days ago to try on a pair. I tried explaining to the girl who work there that I didn't want the pair I was trying on and that I'd order on Thursday. She replied hastily, "these might not be here by Thursday" lol

damn, i must have hit the restock because I just got a pair of the black SEs 10min ago, I didn't even know they were coming out, it was an impulse buy :lol: :smh:

Had to scramble to reset my password because I forgot it. Was surprised to see them back up. I'm in line now.

SE has been sold out since 10am for me, smh. Really wanted that black pair. It's crazy cause I went to a FTL a couple of days ago to try on a pair. I tried explaining to the girl who work there that I didn't want the pair I was trying on and that I'd order on Thursday. She replied hastily, "these might not be here by Thursday" lol
Do they fit tts? I hit on snkrs in my tts, i really hope they fit

I actually like that the red is darker. I like the contrast (compared to all black, which is my usual favorite), but not overtly bright or flashy. Also, white would get dirty and ultimately not look as good. Need to see them in person though. Do they squeak?

These Red SEs looking like some heat right now. Tempted but I don't want to buy any more kicks before the holidays! Decisions!
Screenshot_20171207-192842.jpg
Screenshot_20171207-192844.jpg

Not feeling the SE at all. The lines where the laces should be serve no purpose at all and don't add any style to the shoe. Should've made them like the cage free Ultra boost. Also, how do you remove an aspect of the shoe and charge $10 more? Foh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom