Nike Air VaporMax

Bronze CS

245A5CEE-A4FC-446F-8CA6-781214FCAD94.jpeg
9239D6A7-95BF-4C42-A40F-DE5C4C0A921C.jpeg

Breds came today. I’m honestly disappointed, might send them back. They could have been so much better with white flywire instead of grey, and a brighter red.

DFFF6442-A3F7-4205-B588-F20C81E46ED1.jpeg
When I saw them in milan a few months ago I felt the same way. I didn’t wanna crush anyone’s anticipation but glad I’m not the only one.

i keep hearing that vapormax is 1 of the best shoes of the year. Also Hear comfort is equal to boost after you break em in.
Vapormaxes are awesome, you should get a pair.

But they do not compare to Boost. Not saying that that's a good or bad thing, they're just two completely different types of cushioning.

I actually like that the red is darker. I like the contrast (compared to all black, which is my usual favorite), but not overtly bright or flashy. Also, white would get dirty and ultimately not look as good. Need to see them in person though. Do they squeak?
No more squeaking that any of my other pairs.

Bronze CS
I just noticed that the left shoe on the CS has a reverse swoosh on the tongue, but a normal swoosh near the bottom of the laces on the knit. That model just hurts my eyes.
Untitled.png

damn, mine just came in today. hopefully not as constricting as you say

Received the MC Mocs this afternoon. Hr later they were back with UPS. Looked great out of the box, but on foot they looked whack as h___. C'mon Nike, release the regular MCs.

Non-adjustable straps just don't make sense for a shoe like this. It's either going to be too tight or too loose. And if it feels good on one foot, it's unlikely to feel the same on the other due to people having diff foot sizes. Even if they're snug on both feet, having a diff feel would drive me crazy. Laces really were an awesome invention yet to be beat! I would think at least an adjustable strap would be called for, though that would make it bulky.

got the triple noir vapormax, not 100% sold on them but since they were available off NDC with their return policy thought why not. Like my black/anthracite ones so will see if I like these

should have just stuck with the laceless, didn't need two laceless version, especially the moc one

Back
Top Bottom