Nike Air VaporMax

Got my Mocs in today. Definitely not feeling them on foot with shorts. Probably try them on tomorrow with some tech fleece pants.

Yeah, I am feeling these two. They'll probably be $200 + but well worth it.

nike-air-vapormax-mid-black-gold.jpg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Mid-.png

I got the early reserved for the white red black pair. I’m on the fence. The sprite pair is ok but I just want it for the volt laces to put them in the volt 95 heritage pair.

What I really want is a White Christmas pair. :lol: I guess Nike doesn’t have those tomorrow?

These "red oreos" or whatever they'll be called were a no-brainer for me, especially since I sold my OG Vapormax Oreos on StockX last week.

On another note - I just noticed this on the product detail page for the Vapormax:
The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of pounds of material from reaching landfills.
For all the hoopla that Adidas makes about the Parley pairs, I don't think Nike gets nearly enough credit for this.

Am I the only one that got the sprite reservation lol. Caved in and copped but really wanted the OGs...

What's the rational behind the reservations? I got offered the zero but not the O.Gs..

Considering finish line will have them might just wait to get my points

Back
Top Bottom