Nike Air VaporMax

IMG_6732.PNG
No men’s whites on FNL? Guess I’ll have to wait so I can use this WC rewards.

Weird they got the women's....

I have to say I do like this new all white/white compared to the platinums.

IMG_6733.PNG

Do these fit a tad tight like most fly knits? I got the triple whites coming in 11.5. I wear 12 in huaraches....... thanks.

Anybody know where I can find the Grape colorway in a women's 12? Thanks.

Do these fit a tad tight like most fly knits? I got the triple whites coming in 11.5. I wear 12 in huaraches....... thanks.

that should work fine. I .5 up in huaraches compared to VM

Anybody know where I can find the Grape colorway in a women's 12? Thanks.

only NDC carried that size im pretty sure. Most places only get up to size 10 womens, maybe 11.

IMG_6743.PNG

Interesting...local shop by me.... I assume this is nationwide...

For those that don't know NIke also randomly dropped some off whites yesterday....

that should work fine. I .5 up in huaraches compared to VM

only NDC carried that size im pretty sure. Most places only get up to size 10 womens, maybe 11.
Figured. Some F-Boy is selling a 12 for 395 on Goat. Wish I copped on NDC when they dropped. :smh:

Squeaks quite a bit new especially on marble floors: tile etc but it goes away.

Can't say this enough, this is one shoe you got to really break in. Then it really turns into a great shoe.

My early mistakes were wearing them deadstock to 8 hour + car shows and the shoes were not comfy. After a few wears they are incredible.

They do feel better after break in, especially the air bags. Took the Asphalts on extended beach trail runs with excessively treacherous terrain & they performed well. Noticing strange discomfort in the left toebox on the Breds. Hoping extended wears stretches the Flynit enough, although I don't recall having this problem with the Asphalts & Dark Team Reds.

C5272C43-4084-4280-994E-70897DD6B128.jpeg

Stock x has the original OG for 330 size 10. Probably the lowest I’ve seen for resale considering they’re usually 400+

Original OGs are the only other VaporMax I would consider. Giddyup Nike with that re-release because these prices are iNsAnE!

Probably not anytime soon considering the OG 360 never released twice

I've actually been reading the early pages here and it looks like the release was a disaster.

Funny I was late to the vapormax party and didn't get in em till May...

Tonal and still funky... something was lost in translation... maybe in person they will loook better

thats what im sayin. Looked much better in person that I thought. Im on the lookout for an Xmas discount on some site :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom