Nike Air VaporMax

How would Vapormaxes hold up in a marathon? Asking for a friend...

Not well. Too high off the ground and no lateral stability. If someone is running a marathon get the shoes nike designed for marathons.

Flyknit racer
Zoom fly

The zoom fly elite 4% if you're a really serious runner and trying to set personal best times.

True OGs today :lol:

9374BA9A-D81C-45C9-AF97-694EF1B6E2B7.jpeg

Anyone attempt to dye their pairs like Mache did awhile back? Thinking about trying it out could use some suggestions

Yep got my shipment confirmation from the come up store as well. Couldn’t beat $139. Little nervous because I went half down a size because it was the only one left and they don’t do returns. Never had a pair so not sure how they’ll fit. I have a wide foot so usually have to go up half a size up in most shoes other than Js because of comfort even though I have a lot of room in the toe box.

How’s the break in on them ?

Yep got my shipment confirmation from the come up store as well. Couldn’t beat $139. Little nervous because I went half down a size because it was the only one left and they don’t do returns. Never had a pair so not sure how they’ll fit. I have a wide foot so usually have to go up half a size up in most shoes other than Js because of comfort even though I have a lot of room in the toe box.

How’s the break in on them ?

I had to go half size up. I wear a 10.5 in everything but had to get an 11.

O.G 2.0 update.. SNKRS almost gone and Finish Line... so Javy good looking once again

Also was this posted? Drop date and price on utilities... I find this more winter like than the UltraBoost Mids...
IMG_7032.PNG

THEY HAVE OG'S full stock at DSG

just kopped OGs for 114.95

had 40$ worth of rewards and like 15 bucks of gift cards

OGs had to be kopped no matter what

Back
Top Bottom