Nike Air VaporMax

Do you think the Heritage OG (OG 1.5 or whatever we decide to call it) is close to the Heritage 95 Neon except the swoosh and the airbags are different colorway? In the SNKR app it looks more grey than the pic above.

It’s like the OG 1.0 and Oreo had a baby.
I said something like this months back

It’s a mix of OG and Oreo for sure

But I’m actually excited that Nike listen them as OG as I find these wayyyy more wearable than the 1st OG

I’m hesitant with anything that has clear air bags

C646DD7B-3D27-4325-B36B-C1F6DD1964A9.jpeg
I said something like this months back

It’s a mix of OG and Oreo for sure

But I’m actually excited that Nike listen them as OG as I find these wayyyy more wearable than the 1st OG

I’m hesitant with anything that has clear air bags

I actually own both the OG’s and the Oreos which made me think of that

Does anyone know of a good sock to wear with the vapormax that don't show and that also don't fall off your heel when you walk?

Do you think the Heritage OG (OG 1.5 or whatever we decide to call it) is close to the Heritage 95 Neon except the swoosh and the airbags are different colorway? In the SNKR app it looks more grey than the pic above.

No the 95 has dark grey in the upper.

is there any chance we get the white xmas on a discount. Still bitter i missed them on jimmy jazz with the discount
I might need those bloody oreo's...or og 2.0s...or whatever we are calling them

I really like how the shoe looks with pops of color. The new OG is going to be hard to resist. From now on, I'll call the white/red pair the RDs for Release Days.

Back
Top Bottom