Nike Air VaporMax

Anyone got the scoop on whether the multi mocs will restock on NDC? They did one restock on SNEAKRS and then that was it

Lowest I've ever seen Vapors but obviously for some lucky tiny woman lol

IMG_6982.PNG

is there any chance we get the white xmas on a discount. Still bitter i missed them on jimmy jazz with the discount
I might need those bloody oreo's...or og 2.0s...or whatever we are calling them

There is tons of stock around but I highly doubt it.

Its Tblakes (twitter/youtube if you dont know him) personal store. Its trustworthy. Glad you were able to cop :smokin

I don't.. he have an IG?

Crazy.. got the whites for $152 and got the platinums last Friday for $135 at Finish Line....

I love this thread so much ❤️

i just ordered the og from there...169, out the door is a good price for that sneaker....does tblake flake on fulfillment.

Ive never personally ordered. I think I saw he had 1 issue with size 11 Blue Tints, but he made good on those orders im pretty sure.

I don't.. he have an IG?

Crazy.. got the whites for $152 and got the platinums last Friday for $135 at Finish Line....

I love this thread so much ❤️

Those are some nice come ups (no pun intended with the name of his store :lol:)

https://www.instagram.com/tylerjblake

Last edited:
What’s the break in time on these usually? I’ve got a pair I’ve worn here and there casually, but they honestly don’t feel that good so far.

I’ve got a pair of Zoom All Outs that were pretty comfy right out the box. I could be slightly biased cause zoom is my favorite cushioning set up, but the few times I’ve worn my VaporMax they don’t compare. I’m hoping that they get better as they break in.

What’s the break in time on these usually? I’ve got a pair I’ve worn here and there casually, but they honestly don’t feel that good so far.

I’ve got a pair of Zoom All Outs that were pretty comfy right out the box. I could be slightly biased cause zoom is my favorite cushioning set up, but the few times I’ve worn my VaporMax they don’t compare. I’m hoping that they get better as they break in.

For me, after 2 wears.

To me after 2 wears it's comfier but after like 5 good wears they really come alive.

To be honest it's not a shoe for everyone and the broken bag design can take a lot of getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom