Nike Air VaporMax

707F6B43-A61E-41DB-AEF1-662BE38238C0.jpeg
Why do some vapormax have the fade of colors on back of heel and some don’t have the fade of colors... u prefer the fade but just carious why they don’t do it every pair
What colorway is that shoe on the left?

Geezus 5 more pairs..... those navy's tho... and the grey's... hmmm the green's.... the black is nice too.... only the white seems like the christmas joints....

SMH

50 minutes after EU launch, most sizes are still up. Looks like they ducked the hype.

JrE1pSI.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmnmmm
No hyperfuse on the back. Look very clean.
I know it’s more of the same but the execution of the bag and that non hyperfuse knit is actually really nice.

6571468A-02DC-472A-A1E6-B24646E2FF5B.png
feel nothing for any of those CWs, wonder if Nike will keep releasing vapormax 1.0 at the same time as the 2.0. Knowing Nike, probably

50 minutes after EU launch, most sizes are still up. Looks like they ducked the hype.

JrE1pSI.jpg
So unsure if I should cop. Looks so good but I remember I got real sick of my ultra Flyknit Prestos real quick because of the collar

Thing is with the Utility Vapormax, they aren't water proof and they look like they're made with the same flyknit around the toe box and sides. I can't imagine that being warm in the winter. I like them but Im just not sure about them. I guess its worth buying to see but Im very skeptical at the moment. It seems if its a Utility shoe released during the winter it should be able to withstand the current weather.

Thing is with the Utility Vapormax, they aren't water proof and they look like they're made with the same flyknit around the toe box and sides. I can't imagine that being warm in the winter. I like them but Im just not sure about them. I guess its worth buying to see but Im very skeptical at the moment. It seems if its a Utility shoe released during the winter it should be able to withstand the current weather.

That's why I bought it. I want to see what this shoe is like since no stores around me will have them. If anything, I see it as a nice shoe to wear for trail hiking or jogging IF that's possible. Unsure about casual wear though

ARK ARK I guess I can give you the heads-up on what the shoe is like when they come in. I'm thinking that if the shoe ends up being redundant, I'll just stick to my Lunar Force 1 Duckboots from 2016. I wore them for trail hiking and rain, and they're awesome for the rain and felt really good for trail hiking. Difference is that you can't really run in them haha

edit - oops, never mind. [for context, I thought Nike just took the Vapormax Utility off the site, but it's back up]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom