Nike Air VaporMax

These dropped today randomly on Nike.com fellas
F0E1AA6B-6701-4D32-BA77-27494B8E642F.png

Man, you would say this. Now I have to order it.
ARK ARK I guess I can give you the heads-up on what the shoe is like when they come in. I'm thinking that if the shoe ends up being redundant, I'll just stick to my Lunar Force 1 Duckboots from 2016. I wore them for trail hiking and rain, and they're awesome for the rain and felt really good for trail hiking. Difference is that you can't really run in them haha

Yeah I would be interested to hear your thoughts. I went ahead and got a pair as well to try out. That said I already have an Air Max Sertig and an Air Trainer SC winterized version.

There has to be burnout at some point. This is getting ridiculous. They are going to drop maybe 10+ VM's and iterations this month? I'm a VM Enthusiast but damn!!!

C0228F29-A97F-4D4C-8431-26D9513D7028.jpeg

After yesterday’s arrival of the OG’s, i can say without hesitation that they’re easily my favorite. My VM pickups have been really selective but OG’s really took the top spot. You can see from the pic that my VM choice has been primarily dark one toned and subtle looking but that touch of red gives it that extra punch of contrast I needed in my life... cheers VM family!

At first I was upset by the barrage of colorways but now I like that it's become a model where you can pick and choose which pairs you really want as opposed to feeling like you have to collect them all. It's not like they're pumping out trash either. Most of the colorways I can appreciate even if I don't have to have them.

I like the Navy but Im intrigued by the grey and the white. Thing is I already have a lot of grey based pairs. The white one Im curious to see how they compare to the triple white. Im honestly not sure why they would release two similar shoes. Is this one pure white? I do know without the hyperfuse its probably going to show dirt faster.

I do love all grey shoes though.

I like the Navy but Im intrigued by the grey and the white. Thing is I already have a lot of grey based pairs. The white one Im curious to see how they compare to the triple white. Im honestly not sure why they would release two similar shoes. Is this one pure white? I do know without the hyperfuse its probably going to show dirt faster.

Excellent post. I am under the impression the white one has reflective bubbles instead of clear ones. Not sure though with the pics we have so far. Your questions for white are mine for black since triple noir's can still be found. But I guess we can assume this was planned months ago.

The green ones are calling me 100......then blue, grey, black then white...

Reactions: ARK
C50B27A7-E2AF-434D-B1C6-25DCA6508544.jpeg
Did you cop the CG's?

Back
Top Bottom