Nike Air VaporMax

I wanna like the vapormax plus so bad but I just can’t get myself to. I love older air max models and vapormax soles but it’s not clicking.

Same.
I really like the longer tongue. May wait and try the triple white/clear bag pair anyway, but there are SOOO many pairs of definite cops coming in the next couple months.

Nike-Air-VaporMax-2.0-Flyknit-Oreo.png
Nike-Air-VaporMax-2.0-Oreo.jpg
Nike-Air-VaporMax-2.0-Oreo-First-Look.jpg
Nike-Air-VaporMax-2.0-Flyknit-Oreo-Release-Date.jpg
Nike-Air-VaporMax-2.0-Oreo-Flyknit-Release-Date.jpg
Nike-Air-VaporMax-2.0-Oreo-Release-Date.png

NOPE.

Nike needs to cut the gimmick and make a Vapormax with a Lunarlon or ZoomX midsole. The comfort level of the Utilities gets even better as the Cushlon breaks in.

yo i dont care about any of those pics or videos those Plus's are LIT. for anybody thats a die hard Plus fan these are a MUST.

Those are dope. They should be doing way more combos like that, the possibilities are endless.

Those are dope. They should be doing way more combos like that, the possibilities are endless.
They could do it Via ID so everyone's happy but they like to limit the amount of times they open up any cool id options and combos and then flood the market with every single color they can think of, which usually ends up not being the ones we want lol. I just wish this shoe wasn't 200 bucks id have all the colorways at 150 or lower.

Sunset (Total Orange) Pluses on FL were a piece of cake. Not very limited. Backordered until 2/2 tho. No tax and free ship.

After Nike hiding the shoe and me having to literally find them. I Picked up the blue plus’s in my VM sz hope these don’t run tts.

Sunset Pluses on FL were a piece of cake. Not very limited. Backordered until 2/2 tho. No tax and free ship.
i didn't see sunsets on any of the foot sites where were they? i ended up copping the sunsets from lapstone and hammer becuase they're right near me and id get them on sat.

After Nike hiding the shoe and me having to literally find them. I Picked up the blue plus’s in my VM sz hope these don’t run tts.
one youtube reviewer said they did and another guy on this thread but one other youtube guy actualyl said .5 down so i dunno. if you got TTs it might be snug. i dunno

I’m really confused on what siZe to order. In Vapormax I have to go half size up but all other shoes I’m usually a 9.

one youtube reviewer said they did and another guy on this thread but one other youtube guy actualyl said .5 down so i dunno. if you got TTs it might be snug. i dunno

I went a half sz up like I did with my utilities. I had a gift card with 170 on it so I pulled the trigger for these

I loved the Utilities with cushlon and doubled up on these on snkrs. Now I can look forward to the AM 97 Japan vapormax.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180125-070231.png
    Screenshot_20180125-070231.png
    563.8 KB · Views: 15
Very similar to the IDs I made last spring
IMAG2015.jpg

I thought they had a similar ID as that black orange pair. Such a strange release to do them as a GR. The 1.0 had so many more great potential color ways that they never released. Disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom