Nike Air VaporMax

I thought they had a similar ID as that black orange pair. Such a strange release to do them as a GR. The 1.0 had so many more great potential color ways that they never released. Disappointing.
yea colorway options for the 1.0 were EXTREMELY disappointing. i hope they stay away from grey for the 2.0s and get creative with the colors or at least make some good GR iD options

If they do an all volt 2.0 I will probably cave. Otherwise I think Im good with the 1.0s. The one shoe no one really discussed in this thread was the leather Vapormax. If you notice, the forefoot has a small midsole. Looks like plastic or a shiny material.

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 10.25.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 10.25.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 10.26.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 10.26.12 AM.png

If the black plus’s sit on FNL I’ll grab them especially if they get hit with free shipping I have a reward. Only reason to hesitate is I have Utilities and idk which I’d rather have. So I need a decent discount

If the black plus’s sit on FNL I’ll grab them especially if they get hit with free shipping I have a reward. Only reason to hesitate is I have Utilities and idk which I’d rather have. So I need a decent discount

If you are ever in store, you can always have them order the shoe for you, and you will get free shipping to your house. Just go to the register, give them the Nike sku, and say you want to place an order for that.

If you are ever in store, you can always have them order the shoe for you, and you will get free shipping to your house. Just go to the register, give them the Nike sku, and say you want to place an order for that.

Ive done that before but I also have cash in my Paypal so I’m looking to finesse the biggest discount possible especially after getting the navy plus’s this morning. Thanx for the advice though

Serious Question - Do you guys think the Vapormax Plus is more comfortable than an Air Max Plus? I would guess not, even if they added a cushlon midsole.

I love the way the vapormax looks but I feel like they chose aesthetics over function. I was really excited to get a pair when they came out, but the cushioning, especially in the heel, is really hard and there’s basically no support in the upper or heel. I tried breaking them in and really wanted to like them, but my heels hurt every time i wear them. I hope Nike figures out a way to stiffen the shoe a bit or figure out some other way increase support. I haven’t worn them, but I’m guessing the utilities are probably the best implementation of vapormax cushioning because of the midsole

After rocking the utilities I'm not sure if I can go back to the regular Vapormax without cushlon... I'll be heading out later to try on the pluses and since I have a $20 rewards from FL I'll more than likely be coppin... With those pics above there's no way I can resist, especially with this rewards about to expire...

lapstone and hammer cancelled my ****in sunset order im pissed. how do you confirm before you have it confirmed. frantically looking for an 11.5

*EDIT* Kith still had a 11.5 and i can still get em by sat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom