Nike Air VaporMax

Size 13...welp
Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 11.20.19 AM.png

Just double checking is this the same color way that ARK ARK posted? So many colors lol Looking to grab a 10.5 in those. Thanks!

Tried a pair of the Pluses on this afternoon (obsidian). I'm very disappointed in these. They're going to be a big FAT pass; and I do mean 'fat.' They are very clunky on foot, and I have narrow feet. The weird thing is, even though they are clunky, on foot, they look like you're trying to bust out of them.

Maybe because they have Vapormax soles, I'm used to a sleek shoe? They just look very 'off' (and fat) in my option on feet. If returns are a hassle for you, I would def suggest trying them on in-store before buying.

Tried a pair of the Pluses on this afternoon (obsidian). I'm very disappointed in these. They're going to be a big FAT pass; and I do mean 'fat.' They are very clunky on foot, and I have narrow feet. The weird thing is, even though they are clunky, on foot, they look like you're trying to bust out of them.

Maybe because they have Vapormax soles, I'm used to a sleek shoe? They just look very 'off' (and fat) in my option on feet. If returns are a hassle for you, I would def suggest trying them on in-store before buying.
pluses.JPG
pluses1.JPG

Is this what you mean by "off" and "fat"?

pluses.JPG
pluses1.JPG

Is this what you mean by "off" and "fat"?

It's more pronounced in person then in those pictures in my opinion. I think part of it is also that when I think of Vapormax soles, I think minimalist and streamlined. I wore the Air Max 1 Anniversary today when I tried these on, these seemed bulkier than them. Maybe it was just my expectation of them being like Vapors.

I envision hella rolled ankles in those Plus joints. They look like they have the same stability as a pair of Wallys. :lol:

Reactions: ARK
looks like half the foot is sagging over the midsole :sick:

One thing to note is everyone says to go up a half size up. Tony was supposed to get a size 9 but they sold out and out of desperation he got a size 8. Way too small for him, That’s why they look like that...

One thing to note is everyone says to go up a half size up. Tony was supposed to get a size 9 but they sold out and out of desperation he got a size 8. Way too small for him, That’s why they look like that...

I entertained the idea of trying the shoe in the tiger CW...but I'm a size 14. I already know a size 15 would be awful. I do have narrow feet though...

For those who have tried on the Vapormax Plus...do they fit the same as AMP and/or VM? I wear a 14 in both of those.

Back
Top Bottom