Nike Air VaporMax

those are clean, but the first navy vapormax is still better imo. actually picking the first navys up tomorrow at finishline. really glad they restocked everywhere, something about that lighter blue contrast is fire to me

Ok here is the white Christmas and the all white monotone from the Nike app.

It’s essentially the same shoe. No fuse material on the white monotone pair. However the monotone has a bluish air bag which is a nice touch. The white Christmas just has the clear air bag. The tag on the tongue for the monotone is grey and insole is black. I'll take more pics tomorrow in daylight to see if there is more of a difference.

Kind of disappointing honestly.

Monotone - WC
86490CD8-C9EA-4154-BCD7-4B3CE368863B.jpeg

Monotone - WC
657C8F5D-D348-4608-8396-23AA181BC4C1.jpeg

WC - Monotone
AE796F87-4378-4AFA-A028-7FAB830D3BF0.jpeg

Last edited:
Meant “nice” lol ARK ARK

New CW of utilities

Attachments

• C57A921C-BF8D-4256-B0A4-964F5CD5DAF2.png
    C57A921C-BF8D-4256-B0A4-964F5CD5DAF2.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
did the vapormax colourwways on nike + app cost more for you guys? In Ireland they're 240, more expensive than the other vapormax id options

Last edited:
i copped the sunsets from champs in my local mall, they were the only store in the mall to get them. i went with tts, i was a little reluctant but they fit pretty good when i tried on in the store. im a true 11, but i always .5 up in maxes/flyknit(wide foot). i was really suprised that they didnt cramp my toes when i tried em on. so i went with my true sz

24F1BE9A-9779-431D-AD26-B97D871A8CC2.jpeg
BCD4D779-697A-431A-9062-5D97BD6152B0.jpeg
BA1EC7A5-A9B2-4279-A7BE-3E95C90D0D26.jpeg
Got my navy vapormax in from the Nike plus app! These are super dope in my opinion... the matte navy lace tips are so clean lol
It's a perfect shoe.
Here is the navy as shown above along with the grey. I’ll take more pics tomorrow to compare cool grey, grey multi, etc. These are nice!

60D84E5B-9EFB-4544-871A-3CAA9FFF3D44.jpeg
53268E79-98DA-424D-BD85-923C35DA444C.jpeg
\Grey's, yea those are perfect. New Whites, perfect shoe. VM killed it, simply killed it with the mono's.

Vapor plus def look better on foot but still dunno if I can pull the trigger with BHM around the corner

IMG_8776.PNG
I haven't sold any of my vapors yet but if I get these I see almost no reason for my cookies & cream. Oddly that shoe makes hungry when I see it or think about it lol...

Attachments

• IMG_8776.PNG
    IMG_8776.PNG
    657.5 KB · Views: 4
The accents on the cookies and cream are more matte. The BHM have a shinier look on the panels and even tho I’m more of a fan of darker mid soles, I like the clear sole better with the charcoal upper over the blacked out sole

The accents on the cookies and cream are more matte. The BHM have a shinier look on the panels and even tho I’m more of a fan of darker mid soles, I like the clear sole better with the charcoal upper over the blacked out sole

Yeah I hope I can take side by side pics. I'll decide then. Still haven't worn my cookies and creams.

Sunsets are gone from FL's site. Was thinking about doubling-up for the summer cause I'm going wear the ____ out of these. Had a bad feeling they might start to disappear with 'real' pics circulating.

I happened to look around and the frankenvapors hava a ton of hype....tons of sizes gone... tons of promotion like below..

This is now interesting to me. Many have complained about all the grey's and tonal Vapormax's and Nike swings out the box with tons of bright colors with these. I completely understand since from day 1 Tuned Air was always about bright colors and making an impact.

Geeze I'm having college flashbacks lol

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 12.26.40 AM.png

I happened to look around and the frankenvapors hava a ton of hype....tons of sizes gone... tons of promotion like below..

This is now interesting to me. Many have complained about all the grey's and tonal Vapormax's and Nike swings out the box with tons of bright colors with these.

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 12.26.40 AM.png

I think the reason Nike went with more creative colorways with the Plus is bc the upper is based on the Air Max Plus which had a ton of bright colorways when they released, and even the new retro colorways are fairly adventurous. So they had to stay true to the shoes roots

Back
Top Bottom