Nike Air VaporMax

Awesome comparisons ARK ARK

Probably just sold me on the Navy Monotone pair. They look way better with out fuse. Such a nice true shade of Navy.

I have to agree. I really thought I would keep the navy royal pair but nope. Navy Monotone it is.

The one pair that escaped me is the white red Air Max Day pair with the volt air bag. I wasn’t fast enough to pull the trigger and now I’m beating myself up about it. You can’t even find them online for sale.

534CF1E8-C8CD-47A6-AA08-D304C21E8E58.jpeg
These have become my go to pair. Love em.

The one pair that escaped me is the white red Air Max Day pair with the volt air bag. I wasn’t fast enough to pull the trigger and now I’m beating myself up about it. You can’t even find them online for sale.
iD's are hard to find for sale period. I got that pair but with a clear sole. I just couldnt get with the volt but i shouldve just due to the fact that the clear sole looked yellow out of the box so a few years from now is gonna be bad lol.

I wore my sunsets yesterday and went .5 up and they feel great but they look like boats on my feet even tho theres not THAT much space for my toes. probably should have went TTS but my blue pluses from 14' ran small af and my flyknits are also a big sung at TTS and i didnt want to pay 400 bucks for 2 uncomfortable pairs of shoes.

Last edited:
ARK ARK how many u got now total?

I feel bad saying. 32.
iD's are hard to find for sale period. I got that pair but with a clear sole. I just couldnt get with the volt but i shouldve just due to the fact that the clear sole looked yellow out of the box so a few years from now is gonna be bad lol.

I wore my sunsets yesterday and went .5 up and they feel great but they look like boats on my feet even tho theres not THAT much space for my toes. probably should have went TTS but my blue pluses from 14' ran small af and my flyknits are also a big sung at TTS and i didnt want to pay 400 bucks for uncomfortable shoes.

Any pics of that red clear bubble pair?

Might need a kidney transplant because my salt levels are going up

Same here. We never did see any brightly colored pairs like that upper or air bag. Shameful because those are a thing of beauty.

You just can’t find them any more.

I’m at work but here’s a few pics I took of the air Max day Id soles when I first got them, they were clear but yellow-ish out the box. Needless to say I’ve never bought a clear sole vapormax since lol
63B1B5F7-1ED8-44CF-977C-4BC7AB3F5076.jpeg 882FE25C-B3BF-42E3-A2E7-6BBB62513AF9.jpeg DBB697B4-C418-40BA-95DC-CDB350F0BF3B.jpeg
still upset that i went hard after the MC pair and i didnt go after that pair at the same time.

that same pair with the volt airbag is :pimp:

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
I see the BHM will be released on ndc on the first. Any other retailers selling them? Sorry if this has been ask I don't frequent this post much. And will they sell out quick?

I see the BHM will be released on ndc on the first. Any other retailers selling them? Sorry if this has been ask I don't frequent this post much. And will they sell out quick?

Seems FNL had them. They posted about it too.

While I wouldn't take a chance on not picking one up right away I think there is two things happening:
1. VM Fatigue.. too many drops this month and last. Too many restocks. Nothing has really sold out where in the past they would sell out right away.
2. People knowing the 2.0 drops. I assume quite a few people will wait for the new version and don't want the current version. No idea will the first gen continue or be dropped.

In relation to my post above with high inventory levels and the 2.0 coming are Vapers coming to outlets soon? Will stores be allowed to finally discount them? There is just too much inventory out right now.

Back
Top Bottom