Nike Air VaporMax

Taken from el Tony website
58093144-BFDD-4113-91A6-D4C263727C07.jpeg
It’d be nice if Nike release Vapormax teal airbag.
dope...I had a 328ci and then an M3...both E46. Miss the M3 a lot.
1C88E9AD-0E1E-43C8-BA93-9DA631DB48DF.jpeg

One more day until the BHM drop.

Hope I can cop, and if I don't I will see what resale is looking like.

If I can't cop I might wait to see what happens with Black Cement 3 and move from there. Might get the OG 2.0 grey/red pair.

Hoping I can snag an 11.5 though and this will be my first pair of vapormax. Well my girl got me the navy pair for Christmas, but it was a size 11 and little tight.

38F0D05F-AF3C-40ED-B58A-580D7909F416.jpeg
I have had somewhat of a hard timing finding colorways that I absolutely love. This is one of them so I doubled up and have another pair on the way. Thinking of sending to a customizer to get the red parts done in royal blue. Anyone seen anything like that in their travels or can point me in the right direction?

BHM vapormaxes going for 230 on goat, tempted to buy it on there guaranteeing me a pair. 35 bucks over retail all in including shipping.

You’ll be able to cop. Limited edition vapors are normally attainable if you’re on SNKRS once they drop. The Doernbecher vapors are clearly a louder pair than the BHM, but they were equally, if not more limited and sold out within the first few min and resell online is essentially the same as retail+tax/shipping

Gonna skip the 2.0’s this year and go straight to the 3.0’s next year. I figure Nike will get the hint that the new swoosh placement is trash and revert to the 1.0 swoosh placement for the 3.0’s

Just copped me a pair they look amazingly nice, I’m glad I had a gift card...now I want the black pair I hardly buy shoes anymore lol, let me exit this thread.

Last edited:
What would be your “grail” of your collection now?

Here is my top 3.

1. The heritage neon.
This color way has grown on me immensely. I love the hits of the neon green (favorite color). The flywire cables being faded were a distraction at one point but Ive moved past them. I like how this shoe is both a lighter color way when viewed from the top but also a darker color way when viewed from the side. In a sea of mostly black and dark grey color ways it stands out nicely. The fuse on the side doesn't make it look cheap like some dark color ways look. I like the visibility of the flywire cables behind the fuse material and I like the back Vapormax strip too as its unlike typical releases. Its just a shoe with a really nice contrast and hits of neon green. Love it.

2. The midnight fog medium olive.
This color way reminds me of the heritage neon in that it has a bright hit of color but also can be both a dark or a light color way. It too has a nice contrast. This one looks like its been through mud with the speckles on the air bag. It feels rugged.

3. Clot.
In a sea of dull color ways this one stands out the most. Need I say more?

nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-grey-black-922915-002-46-eur-12-us-mood-2.jpg
37648116584_35ae447e4b_c.jpg
899473-009_07.jpg
CLOT-x-NIKE-AIR-VAPORMAX.jpg

Here is my top 3.

2. The midnight fog medium olive.
This color way reminds me of the heritage neon in that it has a bright hit of color but also can be both a dark or a light color way. It too has a nice contrast. This one looks like its been through mud with the speckles on the air bag. It feels rugged.
nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-grey-black-922915-002-46-eur-12-us-mood-2.jpg
37648116584_35ae447e4b_c.jpg
899473-009_07.jpg
CLOT-x-NIKE-AIR-VAPORMAX.jpg

I've had my Midnight Fogs for about 2 week and I love them. So glad I finally sprung for a pair of VMs.

Reactions: ARK
I think I've only hit like once on the SNKRS app so I don't expect to get these tomorrow or BC3 on 2/16 but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom