Nike Air VaporMax

Any leads on the vapormax Chinese New Year? Can’t dind a 11.5 abd only seen them on 2 sites!

ED8FD57F-3A5E-466B-A8C0-F3A7E3650346.jpeg

These came in and I must say they are not as bulky as I anticipated them to be. They look super sleek in person and it’s a very aesthetic shoe imo. I would pick these over ultra boosts any day, these are the true ultra boost killer.

If I go over 200 a year, I’m gonna need an intervention. 2016 was around 125, last year had to be between 150-175. My January trajectory at 20+ ain’t good...especially considering the heat dropping in February/March.
Think how much more cash you’d have in the bank if you just backed it off a bit to shoes you really really liked and could now actually get around to wearing.

Gets to the stage where you do have too many to wear and have to shrink the collection. Which is a waste.

Reactions: ARK
Think how much more cash you’d have in the bank if you just backed it off a bit to shoes you really really liked and could now actually get around to wearing.

Gets to the stage where you do have too many to wear and have to shrink the collection. Which is a waste.

Agree 100%. At one time, I had over 600 pairs of sneakers. As I approached my 40s, after having been into sneakers (I hate the term 'sneakerhead') for over 25yrs, I finally practiced quality over quantity, otherwise, it's a waste.

I always keep it around 50-60 now. And the 50 or 60 or so I do have, I appreciate 1000x more than the 600 I had in the past.

Let the man do what he wants w/ his money lol! Could be a millionaire and 100-200 pairs of shoes per year is nada to him!

ive got pairs all over now (have a place in florida where i keep a few pairs too)...if you go back through the thread about 28 or so are accounted for. Got some VM plus coming thru as well...oh and I dont think i've accounted for the pairs i get my wife, shes got a few too :smile:

IMG_3247.jpg
IMG_4111.jpg
IMG_6855.jpg
IMG_2404 2.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG
IMG_3906.JPG
IMG_3942.JPG
IMG_8741 2.JPG
Will Vapormax Plus be one of your collection?
What about Vapormax 97?

I hear you...but in my line of work I only wear sneakers and tech wear. I only own one suit and one pair of jeans (both of which are almost never worn). I do a hefty bit of consulting work for both Nike and Adi...so there's rarely an issue with finding reason to wear my sneakers - typically wear about 3 pairs a day. No regrets about money in the bank.

I hear you...but in my line of work I only wear sneakers and tech wear. I only own one suit and one pair of jeans (both of which are almost never worn). I do a hefty bit of consulting work for both Nike and Adi...so there's rarely an issue with finding reason to wear my sneakers - typically wear about 3 pairs a day. No regrets about money in the bank.
Great job you have
But you probably have to be in shape and maintain your figure

Now my job requires me to wear safety shoe 1-2 days a month, which I can wear sneakers in office.

1 year from now, everyday I will have to wear safety boots...... which is going to suck.

Let’s see all your vapormaxs :nerd:

Note this photo has not been updated in a few months. I sold my oreo, navy royal, and khaki black pairs. Added to collection are white christmas, monotone navy, monotone grey, monotone white, grey-multi, and OG2 with red swoosh. I’ll be moving other pairs as well to reduce my collection. I do have multiples of some.

E1D39AB6-078D-4AC6-BF7B-4F1068D81B47.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom