Nike Air VaporMax

Note this photo has not been updated in a few months. I sold my oreo, navy royal, and khaki black pairs. Added to collection are white christmas, monotone navy, monotone grey, monotone white, grey-multi, and OG2 with red swoosh. I’ll be moving other pairs as well to reduce my collection. I do have multiples of some.

E1D39AB6-078D-4AC6-BF7B-4F1068D81B47.jpeg

Whoa sold the Oreos? Those are one of the best vapormax’s imo. Also, not feeling OG 1.0’s?

Great job you have
But you probably have to be in shape and maintain your figure

Now my job requires me to wear safety shoe 1-2 days a month, which I can wear sneakers in office.

1 year from now, everyday I will have to wear safety boots...... which is going to suck.
No, brand consulting has nothing to do with working out. That's just personal preference/hobby.

Whoa sold the Oreos? Those are one of the best vapormax’s imo. Also, not feeling OG 1.0’s?

Yeah I had 2 Oreos. I sold the DS pair. I liked them initially but they fell from grail status. I never got the Og 1.0s. I preferred the clean lines of the pure platinum. That OG with the dark air bag and red swoosh satisfies my thirst for either Oreo or OG 1.0.

ive got pairs all over now (have a place in florida where i keep a few pairs too)...if you go back through the thread about 28 or so are accounted for. Got some VM plus coming thru as well...oh and I dont think i've accounted for the pairs i get my wife, shes got a few too :smile:

IMG_3247.jpg
IMG_4111.jpg
IMG_6855.jpg
IMG_2404 2.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG
IMG_3906.JPG
IMG_3942.JPG
IMG_8741 2.JPG

When my collection was getting full, started buying a few pairs for my wife too. Haha was a sneaker addict, getting that newly bought sneaker hit through her. She then had too many too, so had to get rid of a few of mine to get more.

problem.gif

Anyone have on foot pics of the LTR pair? Debating on picking up a pair, but I can't find a single photo of them on feet.

If anybody wanted the murdered out pluses they're back up on FNL shipping immediately. I was on the fence about them and saw them in the store and instantly wanted them. They were all sold out in my area and online size 13. Just checked this morning and pulled the trigger, used my $20 coupon too. Under retail ftw...

Agree 100%. At one time, I had over 600 pairs of sneakers. As I approached my 40s, after having been into sneakers (I hate the term 'sneakerhead') for over 25yrs, I finally practiced quality over quantity, otherwise, it's a waste.

I always keep it around 50-60 now. And the 50 or 60 or so I do have, I appreciate 1000x more than the 600 I had in the past.

So did 600 pairs you had you sold them all? If so, which platform did you use, ebay, craigslist, stockx, flightclub, goat... etc?

For everyone else in here too that sold off their collection what platform did you guys use to do so?

So did 600 pairs you had you sold them all? If so, which platform did you use, ebay, craigslist, stockx, flightclub, goat... etc?

For everyone else in here too that sold off their collection what platform did you guys use to do so?

I went from 63 pairs at the most, and dropped down to 25 in late July thanks to a much-needed vacation where I traveled light. From there on, I only got 5 pairs although I went on a back-and-forth keep/return phase throughout November and December. I was able to return a handful of shoes, gave a few to my dad, and sold off 30 pairs to the good people over at Sole Supremacy. (I made this part bold since this is the answer to your question, haha.)

I posted about this a while back and a good couple of us were discussing this. Great discussion, 'cause it can sometimes be that wake-up call. For me, it was the realization between collecting and hoarding. Hoarding began in late January when I had about 35-40 pairs, and it developed to 63 by near the end of June. Big difference.

If any of you guys don't know what hoarding feels like, trust me; it's not a pleasant feeling. The constant need to keep buying and stressing over the purchases... I kept feeling that ****. Almost like a constant buyer's remorse, but you just can't let go... living on a double-edged sword.

Last edited:
I have like 120ish pairs but that’s over a span of about 10 years. It does get annoying bc not only do you usually run of of space, but eventually you realize you barely get a chance To wear 90% of your collection. Then you come to bust out a pair you haven’t worn in years and They’re yellowing, soles coming apart, etc. It’s a frustrating feeling

I have like 120ish pairs but that’s over a span of about 10 years. It does get annoying bc not only do you usually run of of space, but eventually you realize you barely get a chance To wear 90% of your collection. Then you come to bust out a pair you haven’t worn in years and They’re yellowing, soles coming apart, etc. It’s a frustrating feeling

Yeah, I actually want to feed off of what you just said, too. Like... if you're someone who wants to wear all your shoes like me, you gotta be highly selective, because you know your preference of comfort more than others. Good example came from this past weekend... I had a chance to get the Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racers in the bordeaux/navy color for $56 at an outlet this weekend. FIFTY SIX BUCKS! I debated back and forth, but ultimately passed although I really liked it, because I knew for sure based off of the past few months that no matter what shoe I bought to wear casually... I ended up switching back to the VaporMaxes for my everyday shoe. That's why I'm sitting here in this thread, hahah

Yeah I had 2 Oreos. I sold the DS pair. I liked them initially but they fell from grail status. I never got the Og 1.0s. I preferred the clean lines of the pure platinum. That OG with the dark air bag and red swoosh satisfies my thirst for either Oreo or OG 1.0.

What would be your “grail” of your collection now?

Back
Top Bottom