Nike Air VaporMax

F6300890-2EB3-42FA-8292-ECC6466BE41B.jpeg

Should I sell these to get the prestos? Also debating about the white off white vapors because I prefer white shoes and light soles but afraid the soles will yellow.

F6300890-2EB3-42FA-8292-ECC6466BE41B.jpeg

Should I sell these to get the prestos? Also debating about the white off white vapors because I prefer white shoes and light soles but afraid the soles will yellow.
They will. That’s a fact. I clean my clear soles quite a bit but eventually wound up giving pairs to my friends cause it just looked so awful in my eyes.

certain pairs the ogs/Oreos/mid are classics and I’ll just deal w it. But asphalts - gave em away.

They will. That’s a fact. I clean my clear soles quite a bit but eventually wound up giving pairs to my friends cause it just looked so awful in my eyes.

certain pairs the ogs/Oreos/mid are classics and I’ll just deal w it. But asphalts - gave em away.

I haven’t experienced any serious yellowing on my pairs yet. When they yellow, is it just the pods on the outsoles or the whole air unit itself?

Agreed...hoping to get a reply first! Don't feel like relying on the SNKRS route.

Just got the invoice! Once again you hook me up pre rea
less than 24 hours. Also, what are these euro sites thinking?!? 240 on end w shipping, 235 on SNS....damb. 190 shoe in the states, hit the right store, you'll get em for just under 200

Just got the invoice and scooped! Once again you hook me up pre release for retail! Appreciate you my man!!

I haven't had much yellowing on my pairs either, but I haven't worn them that much since I got them, so we'll see. On a related note - the more I look at Asphalts, the more I regret passing on them. Might make a move soon, since it looks like there are a few pairs available under retail on ebay.

coming soon

Attachments

• acronym vapormax.jpg
    acronym vapormax.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 72
  • acronym vapormax 2.jpg
    acronym vapormax 2.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 64
  • acronym vapormax 3.jpg
    acronym vapormax 3.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 61
  • acronym vapormax 4.jpg
    acronym vapormax 4.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
thank god these things arnt progressing well. I was all aboard, but now im jumping ship with my 3 pairs.

I’m in the same boat and most likely gonna pass. I feel Nike will drop a ton of VM 97 colorways so you’ll see another colorway to bite on

I don’t know if I would get both either. That’s sort of how I feel with the silver bullets and sb vmax 97. Somehow I picked up 15 or 16 pairs of 97s but no japans, so I’m looking forward to that volt vapormax bag.

I just watched a short on-foot video of the VM97s (could have been fakes, but still look real enough) and they don't look great...a lot of creasing along the entire shoe due to the VM outsole.

I have the neon 97s (best CW, IMO), so at $190 I'm going to have to pass. I think the VMP was a decent hybrid and very comfortable, but I don't think the 97 upper lends itself well to the chunky VM sole.

Back
Top Bottom