Nike Air VaporMax

Serious as a heart attack with that price and it looks like they sold out too smh

yeah end has been terrible with pricing for more than a year now. the price was similar on acronym during the initial drop and I guess these are people that didn't get it in the beginning and don't want to mess with or are not aware of stockx. I never buy resell so if I really want something I will also go with the retailer even if it is more expensive than stockx

I’ve seen a bunch of folks w em on NT. Hoping to keep it up w the new black collection and OW white vm this month.

:lol:

Yeah, I saw a good amount of NT'er hit with SNS, but I'm talking about the regulars in this thread that will actually wear them and didn't get for reselling purposes.

I know you hit, but was there anyone else in the actual Vapormax thread that hit on the Off Whites?

Today
ACR441.jpg
ACR441.jpg

yeah end has been terrible with pricing for more than a year now. the price was similar on acronym during the initial drop and I guess these are people that didn't get it in the beginning and don't want to mess with or are not aware of stockx. I never buy resell so if I really want something I will also go with the retailer even if it is more expensive than stockx
END are a UK based site, have you ever considered there are people buying sneakers outside of America?

END are a UK based site, have you ever considered there are people buying sneakers outside of America?

Right, you either have a difficulty in comprehending what I wrote or Aliens do exist. In any way keep it going mate!

FoG sweats.
I regret not copping them before they dissapeared. I bought the mnml ones and i love them but the material is so thin that the pants stretch like crazy, especially from the knees and above.

Will have to keep an eye on the new Essentials brand and hope something similar comes out

:lol:

Yeah, I saw a good amount of NT'er hit with SNS, but I'm talking about the regulars in this thread that will actually wear them and didn't get for reselling purposes.

I know you hit, but was there anyone else in the actual Vapormax thread that hit on the Off Whites?

I didn't win any raffles but I did cop 2 manually. They will be worn...and with the blue laces in.

Ordered those Vapormax 97 off Goodhood. With nyc tax on SNKRS they would’ve been like $210. Paid $240 with them but $30 worth the piece of mind of not having to wake up early just to strike out

Have a $20 coupon for StockX (royally messed up two things for me over the course of one weekend). Deciding between the Japan Vapormax 97s for the low low, or a pair of the VM Utilities (Black/Orange or Moon Particle). Anyone have either/both and can comment on the comfort? I only have a pair of the Pure Platinums, so wondering how these new/hybrid models feel.

Have a $20 coupon for StockX (royally messed up two things for me over the course of one weekend). Deciding between the Japan Vapormax 97s for the low low, or a pair of the VM Utilities (Black/Orange or Moon Particle). Anyone have either/both and can comment on the comfort? I only have a pair of the Pure Platinums, so wondering how these new/hybrid models feel.

don't know about the Japans but people here have been saying that the utilities are super comfortable, better than normal vm coz of an added midsole

Back
Top Bottom