Nike Air VaporMax

Have a $20 coupon for StockX (royally messed up two things for me over the course of one weekend). Deciding between the Japan Vapormax 97s for the low low, or a pair of the VM Utilities (Black/Orange or Moon Particle). Anyone have either/both and can comment on the comfort? I only have a pair of the Pure Platinums, so wondering how these new/hybrid models feel.

Cushlon on the VM Utilities and/or VM Plus are a nice bonus! The VM97s don't have that unfortunately.

I’m not going to go crazy on these.

I like them but the 1.0 will always hold a special place in my heart. I’ll forgo that tiny swoosh for that nice medial side. :lol:

EDIT: I’m surprised @gwizzle hasn’t said anything yet...

3A64E788-E032-445E-8D41-C5F334B5A3E2.jpeg
30E12378-A426-4DD3-ACDF-CC51D865D260.jpeg

Last edited:

I like them but the 1.0 will always hold a special place in my heart. I’ll forgo that tiny swoosh for that nice medial side. :lol:

Ooooh these are sexier than I thought 8)

Dont be like that. Just accept that the value went down since you paid for them. My advice for you for the future is never go the resell route if it bothers you.

StockX has a final sale policy so even if you return to sender you’re not getting anything lol. You’ll be out the shoes and the cash
So nice of him to ask the question for his "friend" :rofl:

STOP MAKING ME LIKE THE 2.0!!!!

Inbound black/volt acronym vapormax. Couldn’t resist at 285-20 bucks (for a crap
experience discount) in a hard to find size 13. Should be here early next week. Seller shipped.

What’s retail 225 + tax at 242...vs 265 (I don’t Pay shipping on x). Take my 23 dollars please. Lol

Inbound black/volt acronym vapormax. Couldn’t resist at 285-20 bucks (for a crap
experience discount) in a hard to find size 13. Should be here early next week. Seller shipped.

What’s retail 225 + tax at 242...vs 265 (I don’t Pay shipping on x). Take my 23 dollars please. Lol
U grab from stockx? I'e been stalking the site for a 13. I' gladly pay that price

Ahhh, the 2.0 turn. It happens to the best of ‘em. :lol:

I tried to hate them but once I got out of my feelings, I realized they’re not as bad as I made them out to be. Still not as comfy as VM+ though, which is problematic for me.

Ahhh, the 2.0 turn. It happens to the best of ‘em. :lol:

I tried to hate them but once I got out of my feelings, I realized they’re not as bad as I made them out to be. Still not as comfy as VM+ though, which is problematic for me.
I’m gonna bite the non acronym 2.0 bullet. I know this. But it’s gonna have to be something wild like the safaris. I tried on a few 2.0s at nikelab today. They had that teal heel/grey weave/black air unit pair in there. Looked ok. Just not the right color yet. But I’m on record as being “in”

Acronyms arrived today. These are dope - that black / white pattern and volt really pop. Nice work, Nike x Acronym

Return those and buy another Nike lab Oreo. Don’t disgrace your collection with those wanna be Oreos like that

Reactions: ARK
Just sold a pair of extra kicks I had for $400 and I’m contemplating dropping $600 on some Vapormax off white 2.0s. I never paid that much for shoes but I feel like the price will only continue to increase and it’s a vapormax 1.0 model which are done

Just sold a pair of extra kicks I had for $400 and I’m contemplating dropping $600 on some Vapormax off white 2.0s. I never paid that much for shoes but I feel like the price will only continue to increase and it’s a vapormax 1.0 model which are done
Don’t do it. The sole won’t last more than 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom