Nike Air VaporMax

Just sold a pair of extra kicks I had for $400 and I’m contemplating dropping $600 on some Vapormax off white 2.0s. I never paid that much for shoes but I feel like the price will only continue to increase and it’s a vapormax 1.0 model which are done

they’re actually dropping in price right now, but now is definitely the time to cop. They’ll probably drop just a little more as the last pairs arrive to to people, and then they’ll shoot up.

I’m not going to go crazy on these.

I like them but the 1.0 will always hold a special place in my heart. I’ll forgo that tiny swoosh for that nice medial side. :lol:

3A64E788-E032-445E-8D41-C5F334B5A3E2.jpeg
30E12378-A426-4DD3-ACDF-CC51D865D260.jpeg

Those are clean, ARK ARK ! On the flipside, I got the black and whites! Super simple, and super nice... can't go wrong with the classic black & white.

40348757865_e09dc0c649_b.jpg

40348758805_a1273d94f2_b.jpg

40530696974_c869ebd0de_b.jpg

lowkey.. waiting to see if someone is willing to strip the paint off the midsole just to see how it would look like with the clear unit.

The 2.0’s feel exactly like the 1.0’s right?
With some very subtle-feeling updates to the Flyknit [a hair thicker] and maybe the heel counter being the differences, 98% of it is exactly the same.
Fresh out the box they felt better to me. Not sure if that’s just my imagination, but the air units didn’t feel near as stiff as the 1.0.
Yeah the outsole remained the same, confirmed via multiple Nike execs. Only update was to the upper.

I did notice the laces were thicker and felt more substantial. It probably helps give a more sturdy feel. Additionally, the medial side felt more supported. I was comparing a white Christmas to the white/black 2.0. Last thing I noticed, on the lateral side of the Vapormax sole, one of the sections of the airbag just at the natural flex of the shoe the midsole seemed a little more squared off vs rounded. Very minimal difference but it was there on my 2.0.

E5811D15-40C1-45C3-98B2-A3B1B84F0DBF.jpeg

Fresh out the box they felt better to me. Not sure if that’s just my imagination, but the air units didn’t feel near as stiff as the 1.0.

Not just you. The footplate definitely felt it needed less time to break-in versus my asphalt VM 1.0's. Flyknit feels pretty much the same though.

Anywhere have the acronym VM white in a us7? Girlfriend is looking to cop and I’m trying to help

they’re actually dropping in price right now, but now is definitely the time to cop. They’ll probably drop just a little more as the last pairs arrive to to people, and then they’ll shoot up.

I wonder if they reach the levels of the first version prices on those are just too much

Inbound black/volt acronym vapormax. Couldn’t resist at 285-20 bucks (for a crap
experience discount) in a hard to find size 13. Should be here early next week. Seller shipped.

What’s retail 225 + tax at 242...vs 265 (I don’t Pay shipping on x). Take my 23 dollars please. Lol

That's better than most EU sites, sounds like a fine price to me especially for this pair

Welp none of my spots are getting them purple vm pluses

champs had multiple men's cw on the list for tomorrow, but now it's gone and they said they're not dropping them

Welp none of my spots are getting them purple vm pluses

champs had multiple men's cw on the list for tomorrow, but now it's gone and they said they're not dropping them

KicksUSA is releasing them tomorrow. I know some stores already have them, and I think online is tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 1.23.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 1.23.14 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 36
BC51D26F-CED0-4EE9-B07D-500F7BEE2880.jpeg

Went with the white/black combo and it came in yesterday. I am feeling the 2.0 execution...but having second thoughts and contemplating the blacks/whites. I love a white shoe, but this white Flyknit is already giving me pre OCD fears :lol: decisions decisions...

Also saw the MOC IDs...I wonder if we get more colors later?

BC51D26F-CED0-4EE9-B07D-500F7BEE2880.jpeg

Went with the white/black combo and it came in yesterday. I am feeling the 2.0 execution...but having second thoughts and contemplating the blacks/whites. I love a white shoe, but this white Flyknit is already giving me pre OCD fears :lol: decisions decisions...

Also saw the MOC IDs...I wonder if we get more colors later?

Nice pick up! Need that PSG jersey but want a Neymar one... can’t find it anywhere lol I have the the blacks VM 2.0 and really dope

Back
Top Bottom