Nike Air VaporMax

Today

E3DECC9C-2C82-4AC0-8A3B-FDE1DA37C33C.jpeg

I hope goodhood ships out my vapor 97s soon. Weekend is coming up so don’t wanna wait forever for them to arrive. Anyone have experience ordering from them? Most UK shoe stores I’ve copped from in the past ship quickly

Whats the sizing on the Vapormaxplus like? Did yall stick with your normal vapormax size, size up, or down?

Had to bust out the first vapormax's ever made

Attachments

• B29E8295-976E-414C-9682-65CCDED1EBB1.jpeg
    B29E8295-976E-414C-9682-65CCDED1EBB1.jpeg
    617.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I grabbed the 9.5 in the Utility Orange... from the reading, looks like they going to be snug. Anyone wants before I send back? Concepts price of course...not looking to make money just help a NTer.

Quick question for you Chicago folks....

Favorite sneaker boutique and why...
And thoughts on DTS.

Thx and thank you in advance.
(Sorry for overlap in threads)

I grabbed the 9.5 in the Utility Orange... from the reading, looks like they going to be snug. Anyone wants before I send back? Concepts price of course...not looking to make money just help a NTer.
Man I’d be all over them if they were a 10

Man I’d be all over them if they were a 10

See thats what size I am and I was hoping I could squeeze this 9.5. Dunno WTF I was thinking....honestly forgot the only pair of VM I own are the original 3black and they are a 10.5... he1l I went up .5 ... LOL

They get delivered tomorrow....guess we'll see. If anyone if interested...shoot me a PM.

Im old...Im going to bed.

damn i forgot i had a 250 bid for the acronyms and some desperate dude actually bit on it.. i got am 11.5 cuz i figured mocs would be tigher than 1.0's but i think i should have done a 11. if they dont fit ill wait a bit and sell em back.

damn i forgot i had a 250 bid for the acronyms and some desperate dude actually bit on it.. i got am 11.5 cuz i figured mocs would be tigher than 1.0's but i think i should have done a 11. if they dont fit ill wait a bit and sell em back.

In my experience so far they fit about the same.

Back
Top Bottom