Nike Air VaporMax

I love the VM+...Even more than the 1.0’s honestly...Only gripe with the model is that there isn’t something to keep the tongue from sliding to the outside of your foot...If they put a tongue eyelet on there or a couple of elastic straps to keep the thing in place they’d be the only shoe I wore...

Noticed that too, gets annoying

Definitely. Thats whats Im telling myself:lol:. Ive got so many pairs, if I dont love them, why have them?

Reactions: ARK
EA48DAA4-4EDE-4914-AD4E-7D63EC305754.jpeg
Check your local Foot Actions.

If I double up on a vapormax and decide to break out the double up in a couple years, you guys think the double up air unit will still be wearable from storage?

Bout to purchase a pair of Vapormax. Do I stay true to size or size up? I am 6'4" and weigh 260 lbs. I normally wear a size 14, but usually have to size up for air max shoes. Do I size up for vapor max as well?

Bout to purchase a pair of Vapormax. Do I stay true to size or size up? I am 6'4" and weigh 260 lbs. I normally wear a size 14, but usually have to size up for air max shoes. Do I size up for vapor max as well?

Try them on in store but yeah I had to size up. Just depends on the dimensions of your foot.

I always go 0.5 up in VP since my TTS is just too snug wide wise (and wearing them without insoles is not very comfortable since you feel every air unit :smile:

Has anyone ever tried to run Vapormax on a treadmill?

I tried my Vapormax Plus running, with a mix of 5mph & 9mph

Vapormax Plus has excellent cushion, absorbed almost all the shock generated from running

But lack lateral support, and will likely cause plantar fasciitis

I sized up. The fit was decent, but not enough wiggle room with thick socks. Being nike makes no 14.5, I sized up the full size to a 15 and it felt just right!

Has anyone ever tried to run Vapormax on a treadmill?

I tried my Vapormax Plus running, with a mix of 5mph & 9mph

Vapormax Plus has excellent cushion, absorbed almost all the shock generated from running

But lack lateral support, and will likely cause plantar fasciitis

Whoa I can't believe you lasted a full session on the treadmill. I attempted to run in my Reverse Oreo 1.0s and I had to stop after some minutes. The cushion was fine, the support was good, but the ”lack” of lateral movement killed me. And yes I know this will differ with everyone but the VM & treadmill combination was not good for me. However I do like to walk/jog/run outdoors with them. Same cushion, different movement I guess ‍♂️. Great shoe overall (The 1.0s)

I sized up. The fit was decent, but not enough wiggle room with thick socks. Being nike makes no 14.5, I sized up the full size to a 15 and it felt just right!

Damn a full size up? Wow. I'm a 13-14 guy. I do 14s in b-ball shoes but size ”down” to 13s if possible/needed for running or training
Every now & then I'll need a 14 for training. The VMS fit fine for me at a 13 however I have experienced some uncomfortable arch support in some CWs which is weird because of all CWs do it. And there's no way I could size up to a 14.

Congrats to you famo first finding a 14 in store to try on, secondly for finding a 15 to try on in store, and #3 for finding what works & fits FOR YOU!

Back
Top Bottom