Nike Air VaporMax

The swoosh actually is white. Visually it looks light grey or silver because it’s surrounded by all the volt. I do think a black swoosh would’ve been better. Bought this from Goat. The box is from Footaction. Someone on the east coast is sending these to Goat. Note: pictures don't really catch the brightness of Volt. These are very bright.

3B2349AD-7217-463D-B015-90193F615A6A.jpeg

94E2674A-3ADF-46B3-8858-977B4FFA8C23.jpeg

DC1CFDB4-442D-4250-A7F7-DF35C5C70801.jpeg

F4625629-2E08-4557-99AD-A52CDA743DE5.jpeg

The swoosh actually is white. Visually it looks light grey or silver because it’s surrounded by all the volt. I do think a black swoosh would’ve been better. Bought this from Goat. The box is from Footaction. Someone on the east coast is sending these to Goat. Note: pictures don't really catch the brightness of Volt. These are very bright.

3B2349AD-7217-463D-B015-90193F615A6A.jpeg

94E2674A-3ADF-46B3-8858-977B4FFA8C23.jpeg

DC1CFDB4-442D-4250-A7F7-DF35C5C70801.jpeg

F4625629-2E08-4557-99AD-A52CDA743DE5.jpeg

Thank you for pic of 270/VM... I have Volt 270 and concerned about redundancy... the designs definitely individualize the two nicely... might still be in at some point.

Reactions: ARK
Just my luck. I was in the market for the Moon Particle colorway, they have a UK7, and a UK8, but im a UK 7.5 lol

Edit: Anyone know the sizing of the Utilities in comparison to the VM1.0? Even if they are both TTS which would you say is slightly bigger even if very marginally?
Get the UK 8 and you will be good.

I'm actually really liking your blue one. Going with the blue swoosh really kind of hides that bad swoosh placement for me. The heel cup looks nice as just one piece. Kind of simplifies things. The contrasting blue and white knit gives the shoe a nice silhouette too. ddsdeebo ddsdeebo

20180620_213033.jpg

Just my luck. I was in the market for the Moon Particle colorway, they have a UK7, and a UK8, but im a UK 7.5 lol

Edit: Anyone know the sizing of the Utilities in comparison to the VM1.0? Even if they are both TTS which would you say is slightly bigger even if very marginally?

I agree with s-jo s-jo - get the UK sz 8. I have them in my true size and although it fits fine, the compression around the ankle collar can be uncomfortable if you wear em for a long time throughout a day.

I agree with s-jo s-jo - get the UK sz 8. I have them in my true size and although it fits fine, the compression around the ankle collar can be uncomfortable if you wear em for a long time throughout a day.

If you have a VM1.0 to compare with, which would you say is slightly bigger?

I got my TTS in a VM1.0 and it also fits fine, but i think i coudlve went .5 up. So if the Utilities feels slightly smaller at the same size, i think i may go for the UK8.

Im very particular about sizing. I hate spending all this money to not get the as perfect size as i can.

I'm a sucker for the mc airbags also, ha. Nike made a good decision on choosing the VM Plus silhouette to put the mc bags on rather than the VM 97, Utility or the hideous 2.0. and the added midsole on the plus made it an easy purchase.

Your photos of the VM BeTrue 1.0 sold me to get it last year.

If Nike is saving the mc airbags for pride month, I'm looking forward to seeing what vapormax silhouette they use it on next.

Now, on to the the Air Max 270 BeTrues just for the mc airbag.

If you have a VM1.0 to compare with, which would you say is slightly bigger?

I got my TTS in a VM1.0 and it also fits fine, but i think i coudlve went .5 up. So if the Utilities feels slightly smaller at the same size, i think i may go for the UK8.

Im very particular about sizing. I hate spending all this money to not get the as perfect size as i can.

Hmm... it's a bit hard to say. I don't have them on to compare right now, but just off the top of my head, the Utilities may be slightly smaller. I could absolutely be wrong though. Maybe I'll get back to you about it tonight to confirm unless someone here can answer this question?

Back
Top Bottom