Nike Air VaporMax

Nike Air Vapormax Plus (924453-402)

2018 - 924453-402 - 001.png
2018 - 924453-402 - 002.png
2018 - 924453-402 - 003.png
These will be copped. Best plus cw imo

Anywhere that might have the Aqua CW of the Vapormax Plus under retail?

Also can you go TTS or half size up on these...as a wide footer.

Whoa I can't believe you lasted a full session on the treadmill. I attempted to run in my Reverse Oreo 1.0s and I had to stop after some minutes. The cushion was fine, the support was good, but the ”lack” of lateral movement killed me. And yes I know this will differ with everyone but the VM & treadmill combination was not good for me. However I do like to walk/jog/run outdoors with them. Same cushion, different movement I guess ‍♂️. Great shoe overall (The 1.0s)
No fam
I gave up after 10 minutes doing “hiit”

Lateral movement seemed to be the issue here

Had to switch back to my adidas Pure Boost.......

I’ll try that Nike Vaporfly next time, or react. See which one can outperform adidas Boost.

I hate Vapormax’s for anything treadmill related. They hurt my feet terribly and I only walk 3.7mph at a 15 degree incline. For anything else, they’ve been great.

Has anyone ever tried to run Vapormax on a treadmill?

I tried my Vapormax Plus running, with a mix of 5mph & 9mph

Vapormax Plus has excellent cushion, absorbed almost all the shock generated from running

But lack lateral support, and will likely cause plantar fasciitis

Yes many times and I went back to boosts or 2014-16 Air Max. My issue was my heel would slide and the shoe was not comfy. I would
Be scared to roll and ankle.

Great shoes for me as a daily though..

I've lost my enthusiasm regarding the 2.0 as well. The only 2.0 I bought is the white black reverse orca. I haven't worn it yet either so I may return it. The 1.0 just has such a better looking dynamic to them. I'm surprised the 2.0 is already on sale. The 1.0 still hasn't received much in the way of sales. I'm intrigued by the volt 2.0 but in the end I wish we would've gotten an all volt 1.0. I wonder if that will detract from my feeling of the 2.0 when I get them in my hand.

Yup... I think going back to tonals would have helped a bit.

Look at how this thread is slow all the love is on everthing but the 2.0 I wish the volt had a black swoosh the white is just out of place.

At least my wife cant complain currently hahhahaa

I was able to get the betrues on SNKRS and doubled up at SF Niketown.

The volts should have been a 1.0...

VM on treadmills and actual running is not really good for me. I'm enjoying running on Epic Reacts

I got through on snkrs for the be trues and was shocked to get through. Haven’t seen much buzz on here about them. Pics??? Mine won’t get here for a few days

Just my luck. I was in the market for the Moon Particle colorway, they have a UK7, and a UK8, but im a UK 7.5 lol

Edit: Anyone know the sizing of the Utilities in comparison to the VM1.0? Even if they are both TTS which would you say is slightly bigger even if very marginally?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the Vapormaxes a bit weird for running...

I regularly run 10k on the treadmill at a slight incline in about 49 minutes ..... (not a great time I know but I'm primarily a bodybuilder so running is just a side hobby)

But recently I've been using my Vapormax Plus for the run and since using them they have actually made it feel harder ....

I can still do the 10k in 49 minutes but I feel like the Vapormaxes seem to make me feel like I'm exerting more ....

Maybe it's the extra air making my stride feel sluggish and squishy ..... but sure enough after I switched back to my beat up old saucony sneakers it suddenly felt easy again and I hit a new PR.

So I think I'll be keeping the Vapormaxes for casual use only from now on ....

They were definitely comfy enough for running .... but something about the air unit made me feel sluggish and compromised performance...

Back
Top Bottom