Nike Air VaporMax

whats this about a black utility with a volt air bag?

nike-vapormax-utility-black-neon-3.jpg

https://sneakernews.com/2018/05/16/nike-vapormax-utility-black-neon-shoe-pics/

Man I still like this one too and it’s super clean looking.

superblytrife superblytrife gwizzle gwizzle

88AC9EE4-E262-47FA-BDD5-B8C5AADCA87D.jpeg

Those are clean for sure. Gotta utilize the volt airbag though, IMO.

I thought I liked the one you PSed with black laces, but the laces may be too much. I think I’m gonna go with black swoosh, volt heel and white laces. Seems to be a good mix of colors—I think some black breaks things up nicely.

For me, the black swoosh accents the “out of place swoosh” feelings that I have for this shoe. I know I’m definitely in the white or volt camp for the swoosh. It’s a toss up color wise for the heel. White or volt laces for me. I just can’t decide what to do. I need to pull the trigger though before it’s too late.

I hate white laces bc they get dirty so easy! I try to avoid them at all cost lol hate white midsoles too

Top view...Volts A++ ...went back to Footaction to see if I could grab a pair for the wife. They took off shelf after getting corp email..they werent supposed to hit the shelf early!

Attachments

• 20180624_171318.jpg
    20180624_171318.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 64
I'm sure a few of us got these. The all whites seem sold out so may jump on it only for it to sit in my closet and never be worn lmfao

IMG_1668.PNG

Reactions: ARK
feel like the VM+s have taken away so much from the VM2 (trash colorways aside)
I'd take a nice CW VM+ over every VM2 so far. Maybe I'm crazy but I dont love the VM2 vs. the VM1 and the VM+ is the most comfortable thing I've worn in years....hard for me to resist the more interesting CWs (sunsets, be trues, etc).

Back
Top Bottom