Nike Air VaporMax

The Air Jordan 2 is way uglier than the Jordan 1. They should have scrapped the Jordan 3...

I know the VM 2 isn’t as “popular” as the original, but I would at least rather have a different design than just different colors of the same shoe over and over personally. Plus this is Nike we’re talking about. Be real, we haven’t seen the last of the original Vapormax.
(Meant to be a response to 3god obviously. My bad)

The Air Jordan 2 is way uglier than the Jordan 1. They should have scrapped the Jordan 3...

I know the VM 2 isn’t as “popular” as the original, but I would at least rather have a different design than just different colors of the same shoe over and over personally. Plus this is Nike we’re talking about. Be real, we haven’t seen the last of the original Vapormax.
(Meant to be a response to 3god obviously. My bad)

What are you talking about? I clearly specified running shoes. Jordan’s are an entirely different story..

Scrap the remaining 2.0 and any ideas for a 3.0, and just drop new colors in the OG design. It always seems these companies can’t top their original designs when it comes to “running” shoes...

flyknit racers remained unchanged for 5 years, until they released that turd of an update. I also don't understand why nike is trying to update shoes that are working out well with the design.

0EAEEAFA-B532-4A07-BAF0-10A0A7B54623.jpeg
Pic from IG

Ugh, I’m gonna need a pair of volt-based iDs aren’t I? I much prefer the mixture of white/volt on the iDs to the solid volt uppers on the official joints.

Those are begging for a little bit of black though.

flyknit racers remained unchanged for 5 years, until they released that turd of an update. I also don't understand why nike is trying to update shoes that are working out well with the design.
I would have appreciated just the addition of the VM2 heel panel to the VM1 and it would have been great.

og volt 2.0 for $207 (taxed)

I.d. volt pair for $240 (taxed)

VM Utility black upper with the volt airbag $245.00+

I like the i.d. pair more than the og volt 2.0 or the Utility pair with the cushlon midsole, but for $$33+ more... I need some time to think about this...

Last edited:
Dope...thanks Ark. Sometimes the iD renders aren’t enough to fully visualize what you’re making. Appreciate it!

Dope...thanks Ark. Sometimes the iD renders aren’t enough to fully visualize what you’re making. Appreciate it!

Which ones do you guys like?

I want to order a pair. Im deciding between white swoosh or black. I do like the white volt look though.

og volt 2.0 for $207 (taxed)

I.d. volt pair for $240 (taxed)

VM Utility black upper with the volt airbag $245.00+

I like the i.d. pair more than the og volt 2.0 or the Utility pair with the cushlon midsole, but for $$33+ more... I need some time to think about this...
whats this about a black utility with a volt air bag?

Back
Top Bottom