Nike Air VaporMax

I'd take a nice CW VM+ over every VM2 so far. Maybe I'm crazy but I dont love the VM2 vs. the VM1 and the VM+ is the most comfortable thing I've worn in years....hard for me to resist the more interesting CWs (sunsets, be trues, etc).
im trying my best not to get sucked into the VM rabbit hole lol

man i want those sail react 87 but the way demand is set up smh

2017 I was all in on Vapormax, 2018 I got three pairs of react and looking to getting more. I still enjoy wearing Vapormax and this is my favorite thread to hang out in NT. I'll keep on lurking here, ha

Couple of VM 1.0s on sale on FNL. Rebought the orange bubble joints for $128 shipped after WC rewards. I have zero self control when it comes to sale prices. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU hahhaah.. why did I check this thread..Been sitting on this $20 FNL... Vacation10 also gets another $10 off & used the Skymiles App for Points :smile: . OTD $130.14

As soon as I get the 20 back will catch the black/orange if still there..

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 8.26.05 PM.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU hahhaah.. why did I check this thread..Been sitting on this $20 FNL... Vacation10 also gets another $10 off & used the Skymiles App for Points :smile: . OTD $130.14

As soon as I get the 20 back will catch the black/orange if still there..
Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 8.26.05 PM.png

Nice one of my favorite 1.0s!

Coming up..

20180628011811.jpg

This is what I don't get. The blue goes with jeans and the upper burgandy/purp would be fine. Even with the gold swoosh it's fine.

Then the slap a black heel on it because I am convinced someone is colorblind making all these colorways which have proven to stay stuck in stores as no one wants them.

Note the only colorway to really sell out is the all white platinums. People still desire tonals.

Not even sure a sale can help the 2.0...

E9D91F75-DE9B-4E7A-9006-E173E0E419C8.jpeg
2BBE55C0-8E74-4851-BC4F-4D9036984668.jpeg
Pics of the volt IDs! Not mine

I did the top one but with the white band-aid heel and the same with the bottom with the band-aid white heel. The only difference is one with clear bag and one with volt bag. The 3rd pair was the white blue with blue swoosh and full blue heel and clear bag.

I did the top one but with the white band-aid heel and the same with the bottom with the band-aid white heel. The only difference is one with clear bag and one with volt bag. The 3rd pair was the white blue with blue swoosh and full blue heel and clear bag.

Interesting, I am surprised to like the clears better here....

Back
Top Bottom