Nike Air VaporMax

for those that have purchased vapormax ids how long does it take

I like how the green ones look and dont want to change anything on it.... so im hoping if i order it , it wouldnt take that long

I placed order..7 days later got the almost finished email....4 days later, shipped email. Enroute as we speak

Utilities today

CE1E79F7-3E14-4FF1-A8A8-9C9818F2A89D.jpeg

These would look so much better with a 100% orange air unit. Still pretty fire though. :pimp:
yea those gonna look terrible when the sole yellows but i guess it maight just match the orange more lol.

Also I might pick up these blue joints this week after seeing more pics of them. I havent been moved by a pair of 2.0s since the black/black and the knicks colorway.
DjT8DtjX4AAng6R.jpg:large

Utilities today

CE1E79F7-3E14-4FF1-A8A8-9C9818F2A89D.jpeg

wore these during the rain? If so, how did the upper hold up? Pardon me but it is a flyknit upper, correct?

edit: never mind, just checked NDC and saw the that is a FK upper. still curious whether or not you wore these during the rain. contemplating these for the winter season

Last edited:
wore these during the rain? If so, how did the upper hold up? Pardon me but it is a flyknit upper, correct?

edit: never mind, just checked NDC and saw the that is a FK upper. still curious whether or not you wore these during the rain. contemplating these for the winter season

I wouldn't wear the utilities in the rain/snow if I were you. I would wait for these to drop.

I did wear in the rain however , these are not water resistant in any way, they just have that ‘rugged’ look but not functionality.

got me the winterized air max 95's in black and honestly its one of the best winterized sneakers ive bought outside of the Winterized Jordan spizikes.

Don’t understand how with the Air Max Plus they tweaked the upper so it would work with the vapormax sole and it worked well, then decide to take the Air Max 95 and 97 which are historically better selling than the Plus and just slap the upper onto a VM sole

yea those gonna look terrible when the sole yellows but i guess it maight just match the orange more lol.

Also I might pick up these blue joints this week after seeing more pics of them. I havent been moved by a pair of 2.0s since the black/black and the knicks colorway.
DjT8DtjX4AAng6R.jpg:large

WHY is there a black heel?

Sorry if this is a common question, but how do the Mocs fit as compared to laced Vapor Max.

Im interested in grabbing one of the Acronym pairs and was just wondering if I need to size down.

Thanks!

Sorry if this is a common question, but how do the Mocs fit as compared to laced Vapor Max.

Im interested in grabbing one of the Acronym pairs and was just wondering if I need to size down.

Thanks!

They fit the same to me size wise. Mocs feel a little tighter around the top of the foot due to no laces

Back
Top Bottom