Nike Air VaporMax

Tough to say because there’s only 2 reviews and they’re stock photos but if you use PayPal you’ll be fine. Also, he’s selling 7 pairs and also a GR pair of 270s. If he was selling a bunch of limited stuff for cheap I’d be concerned

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. He has a generic description as well. I emailed to verify but we’ll see.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/253789737695

This guy also has a FSR but at least his description labels that they’re 100% authentic.

Gotta say these are built really well. I’ve done everything in these including trying to end them by literally climbing a mountain face and hiking through the jungle in them. They look decent after a few scrub downs and a wash.

CE3AFADE-4467-41E3-A794-AA91A47DB05B.jpeg

D9F4DEB9-D874-4F0E-905E-77AB0A6E2BC3.jpeg

D07796F5-F89E-4BD0-BFA2-1E45FCA9EECC.jpeg

2C7C39A6-950C-4551-A78F-FA77001D6609.jpeg

28590F4A-12B2-4390-AED1-5EA61B6485F2.jpeg

The pull tab alone makes the 2.0 aesthetically more pleasing.
The Swoosh is cut from a Premium rubber instead of Cut from Construction paper with Masking tape holding it on.
The Heel Support is real, and looks better compared to the 1.0 using Masking tape.
The toe cap is made from Premium Rubber instead of Masking tape, so it holds shape better and looks better.

I could see how one would like a BIGGER swoosh, but the smaller one on the 2.o is proportioned better.

The 1.0 is superior in that it came first, inferior in every other area.

The pull tab is a gimmick. You don't need it to put the shoe on and the 1.0 didn't need it. It just adds weight.
Premium rubber? lol you're kidding yourself. Masking tape is holding it on too by the way.
The heel support is just your premium rubber held on by masking tape.
I've never run into an issue where I needed a rubber toe cap.
The swoosh on the 2.0 is not proportioned better. Its ugly.
The color ways for the 2.0 are awful too. Not one has been better than the 1.0.
Adding some rubber to the 1.0 does not make the 2.0 superior.

I stopped reading when I got to the “Premium Rubber?” portion of your post

I know you aren’t questioning my “claim” of Premium Rubber while you post things like “The Pull tab adds weight” :lol:

These shoes are deceptively rugged. 13 months of wear at least 4 times a week. They've been worn in snowy UK then to China for New Year and even climbed up volcanic rock in Santorini Greece in June. I've given them one deep clean in April and that's it.

They just get more n more comfortable and the grip on the sole is nigh indestructable. Most Nike's (or any sneaks) I've owned or own would be retired long ago.

Image (1).jpeg
Image-1 (2).jpeg

@yorkshire tea feel the exact same way about my midnight fogs.

Yoooo!! Midnight fogs are my go to's! Never thought I would love a green shoe but it wears well with tons of stuff and like you I've traveled tons with it. They seem near indestructible!

Agreed with how well they wear and go comfier over time. Truly in love with it. Can't really find any on sale anywhere. I have city tribes as a back up.

Reactions: ARK
I don't know how you guys have such little wear on your joints!! Either you all weigh 135lb or walk on grass/carpet all day! I find mine wear really fast. I weight 220 and I walk normally ie I don't drag my feet. I do walk up to 40 minutes a day on concrete bike baths and such and mine would wear out in 3 months if I wore them every day. I have about 8 pairs of VM I rotate through and the are all worn. I'm wondering if we Aussies get a differently made pair to you Yanks! No wear on the uppers AT ALL! Just the soles on these things seem super soft!

I don't know how you guys have such little wear on your joints!! Either you all weigh 135lb or walk on grass/carpet all day! I find mine wear really fast. I weight 220 and I walk normally ie I don't drag my feet. I do walk up to 40 minutes a day on concrete bike baths and such and mine would wear out in 3 months if I wore them every day. I have about 8 pairs of VM I rotate through and the are all worn. I'm wondering if we Aussies get a differently made pair to you Yanks! No wear on the uppers AT ALL! Just the soles on these things seem super soft!
I wear Vapormax everyday and the Carlot, I don't rotate them, I beat a pair to death and then toss them.
3months is ALL of it for me.

so are 2.0s better than 1.0! Seen vapor 1.0 in black orange which ive got a voucher for! Worth it or shall i go 2.0?

so are 2.0s better than 1.0! Seen vapor 1.0 in black orange which ive got a voucher for! Worth it or shall i go 2.0?

1.0 - There isn't much difference honestly. Really its just which one you like the looks of better.

The pull tab is a gimmick. You don't need it to put the shoe on and the 1.0 didn't need it. It just adds weight.
Premium rubber? lol you're kidding yourself. Masking tape is holding it on too by the way.
The heel support is just your premium rubber held on by masking tape.
I've never run into an issue where I needed a rubber toe cap.
The swoosh on the 2.0 is not proportioned better. Its ugly.
The color ways for the 2.0 are awful too. Not one has been better than the 1.0.
Adding some rubber to the 1.0 does not make the 2.0 superior.

1.0 - There isn't much difference honestly. Really its just which one you like the looks of better.

Some of the colors on the 2.0's are nice but it's 1.0 all day for me. 1.0 are a classic to me, 2.0 are just shoes.

New to vapor maxes but just picked up the blue and white ones that released today on snkrs. Looks pretty good and comfortable.

sorry if this was address before but, is theres anything you can do on preventing the sole from turning even more yellow on the vapormax? i have the pure Plats and was thinking about buying another pair....

Crazy how dead it's gotten in here. Two 2.0 drops today and not a single post.

And of course they have plenty of stock.

Back
Top Bottom